Just lowered the s'tivo

qkslvr

Bit of a dodgy photochop that one, but hey...

Yeah the height of the arches are an issue to make them look as though they are 'filled'.

Needs 19's to fill them properly.

/end ricer moment.

Mine is dropped 2 inches all round, full load in the car, and the back looks sweet. Just loves scraping on everything when you do it though. :(

Time for someone to put in air bags... ;)

air bags?? what do u mean?? :blink:

And what do u mean by dodgy photochop????

airbags = airbag suspension :) ride height adjustable with electronic controls.

i think he was referring to buri_sportivo's post not ur. We all know ur setup is real hehe

Bit of a dodgy photochop that one, but hey...

Yeah the height of the arches are an issue to make them look as though they are 'filled'.

Needs 19's to fill them properly.

/end ricer moment.

Mine is dropped 2 inches all round, full load in the car, and the back looks sweet. Just loves scraping on everything when you do it though. :(

Time for someone to put in air bags... ;)

air bags?? what do u mean?? :blink:

And what do u mean by dodgy photochop????

airbags = airbag suspension :) ride height adjustable with electronic controls.

i think he was referring to buri_sportivo's post not ur. We all know ur setup is real hehe

Haha....

where is this shopped image?

How much would i have to lower my sportivo to make it look exactly like this??? 55mm?

http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/uplo...06_188_9765.jpg

post #19

Guys, you have to admit, that photochop looks good. I am so going to do it like that. No No for 19's. I say 18's.

Its true..it does look pretty good......but is having the car that low really pratical??

How much would i have to lower my sportivo to make it look exactly like this??? 55mm?

post #19

Guys, you have to admit, that photochop looks good. I am so going to do it like that. No No for 19's. I say 18's.

Its true..it does look pretty good......but is having the car that low really pratical??

Do not know lol, thats why i want to go for 18s so i can cover up the empty wheel arches, make it look neat and not as road scraping low. :)

post #19

Do not know lol, thats why i want to go for 18s so i can cover up the empty wheel arches, make it look neat and not as road scraping low. :)

the rolla looks like its got about -2degrees of camber dialed out as well.. possibly even more haha

looks hot tho

post #19

the rolla looks like its got about -2degrees of camber dialed out as well.. possibly even more haha

looks hot tho

i think that sportivo in that photochop picture with its standard looking features looks way better than a standard gti.