Hi everyone....

RZ75

G'day everyone,

I am getting the brand new 2016 Camry RZ Special Edition. I am still waiting for the delivery on Thursday 4/8 and just can't wait until I pick it up from Ken Mills Toyota in Maroochydore, Qld.

This is my very very first brand new car purchase. The newest car I ever purchased was a 3 y.o Magna that now I am replacing with this brand new Camry.

Originally I was going to buy 1-2 y.o Camry with under 20,000 km with $20,000 budget to spend on the car. But this special edition Camry RZ just really melt my heart. Especially in silver colour. They just look stunning. 

I end up scraped all the money I got and pay $29,500 for this spanking brand new Camry.

I never owned any Camry before and I am very excited about it, so I thought it will worth a while to join the club to get some advice from the forum.

My very first car I bought was a 1984 Toyota Corolla when I just finished uni in Brisbane back in 1999. It was an awesome car until some low life stole it and crashed it. Then I bought Mitsubishi Sigma then 1992 Mitsubishi Magna then 2003 Mitsubishi Magna back in 2005. Now just about time to up grade it but I had enough with Mitsubishi and really want to go back to Toyota. I grew up with Toyota, my parent always had Toyota. From 1974 Toyota Corona, 1979 Toyota Corolla, 1981 Toyota Corona, 1982 Toyota Land Cruiser 45 series, 1986 Toyota Corona, 1990 Toyota Corona, 1993 Toyota Starlet, 1996 Toyota Land Cruiser 80 series, 2012 Toyota Kijang (Toyota Kijang only sold in Indonesia as my parent live in Indonesia). 

I am really looking forward to join all the discussions and learn from the Toyota experts in the forum.

Catch you around guys.

Thanks.

Nito

Welcome Nito..Sounds awesome congrat's..I know the feeling of owning brand new once in my life and the smile lasts for ages..our Aurion is simply wonderful so I am looking forward to your updates as to how the new camry is for you

KAA