Updated/Upgraded My Toyota

Roustus66

I've recently traded my 4+ year old Prius c for a new 2016 Corolla Hatchback Hybrid. I'm hooked on the hybrid concept and fuel savings but as I now plan to do more distance travelling I wanted a better touring vehicle with a bit more grunt and quieter travelling at highway speeds and the Corolla Hybrid has come along at just the right time. This was the car I would have preferred originally when I bought the Prius c, after reading that it was available in the UK, but unfortunately it has taken Toyota Australia this long to make it available here. The Prius c was a good car but it's much better suited for city/town driving than on the freeway, although I got 4.1 l/100km average driving Hunter Valley to Melbourne & return sitting on 100kph but it's not as relaxing (or as quiet) a drive as a bigger vehicle which I would be much more at ease doing 110kph in. I don't expect quite so good fuel consumption out of the Corolla but so far after 1,000kms I'm averaging 4.7 l/100km which is what I averaged overall in the time I had the Prius c so I'm happy enough with that. Plenty of features in the Corolla to play with although I do miss the digital speedo readout.

I've traded my Prius c for a Corolla Hybrid & wanted to change my Profile to reflect this but it won't allow me to edit that part. I saw another post which says you have to make a few posts before you can edit your Profile but they didn't say how many posts were necessary.