Toyota Parts and Accessories Sales?

Hey,

i was just wondering, does the Parts/Accessories Department at Toyota Dealerships have sales on particular items sometimes?

sort of like a clearance sale im trying to say :P

im sure they will now and again...

because thats how i got my muffler for so cheap a while ago :D

if so, where can i find out which dealership is doing it and what items they have on sale etc?

• 9 months later...

they are probably just getting rid of stock. Sometimes people order things and never show to pick them up. hence backlog in stock.

i dont mean to offend you when i say this but..

who do you know that upgrades their camry sportivo muffler?

i think your the fair few.

oh yeah, no offense taken, you are definitely right in saying there are only very few people which would upgrade the muffler for a Camry :P

but as you said, they were getting rid of stock, and thats exactly what this dealership was doing.

they mentioned they had discounts on a bunch of other items aswell, I don't remember what now, its been like a year almost :lol:

the only reason I found out about it, was another member on here told me about it in Brisbane, so I called up the dealership there and got them to ship it down to Sydney for me.

anyway, I was just curious about how would I (or anybody for that matter) be able to find out about these rare opportunities? :huh:

In the US they have mainly ervice specials and a few sales. Like bring in the coupon for 10% off parts purchase. Usually it's just wiper blades and oil filters on sale.

BUT, you can get "some" items for next to nothing, if your in the right place at the right time. I needed a bumper fromt he Lexus dealership, and they are normally $350USD. They had recently found one laying int hier basement, and sold it to me for $100. :D