1rze performance parts

Hiluxboi

Hy guys, I've recently gotten a 2002 hilux workmate, 2L petrol(1rze), Ive been trying in vain to locate hi flow extractors, exhaust , high voltage COil pack ect. It looks like no one give a hoot about this little engine, it's got 110hp as is, and for 2 litres that's not bad, but I'm aiming for 150-200 without dropping a turbo on. Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated 

I don't think its a matter of no one gives a hoot, headers can be found easily on line, and as for the coil it already has an electronic HEI.

My little work mate runs the same engine and it runs like a dream, the 1rze engine produces maximum torque at 2800 rpm, I wouldn't go throwing big dollars on it , rather stick a 3rz in it and go from there:thumbup1:

1RZ-E[edit]

The 1RZ-E is the fuel-injected version of the 1RZ. With a compression ratio of 9.0:1, output is 101–108 hp (75–81 kW; 102–109 PS) at 5,400 rpm with 118–123 lb⋅ft (160–167 N⋅m) of torque at 2,800 rpm. With redline at 5,500 rpm

3RZ-FE[edit]

The 3RZ-FE is a 2.7 L (2,693 cc) version. Bore and stroke is 95 mm × 95 mm (3.74 in × 3.74 in). Compression ratio is 9.5:1. Output is 150 hp (112 kW; 152 PS) at 4800 rpm with 177 lb⋅ft (240 N⋅m) of torque at 4000 rpm. This engine features twin, chain-driven balance shafts. It has four valves per cylinder and DOHC. Valve adjustment is by shim over bucket. The 3RZ-FE is an interference engine

Edited by CONROD

• 2 years later...

Hi people I'm after extractors for 1rze. Can't find any on net and exhaust centre says they can't get them any links available? Also looking for cam duration information so I can get a different grind.

Does the 3rze have different engine mounting position?

Cheers

Greg