Dyno results

Before all the newbies and the uninformed start to drool over these figures remember that this is a hub style dyno and read TOTALLY different to a Dyno Dynamics dyno which is the most common style of dyno. Figures are way higher than the figures you'll get on a Dyno Dynamics dyno.

THis is the car to watch people.

FYI the power intake and ex-blueman's stivo zorst from my bling rolla have gone to our friend here.

Upcoming events.

(1) ECU reset

(2) Seeming lost of torque

(3) Wakes up one morning (200kms later) and is able to out drag dcr5s

Unfortunately the bling rims didn't come here so there's no increase in sexiness :(

Before all the newbies and the uninformed start to drool over these figures remember that this is a hub style dyno and read TOTALLY different to a Dyno Dynamics dyno which is the most common style of dyno. Figures are way higher than the figures you'll get on a Dyno Dynamics dyno.

So you're saying that's what would explain the ridiculous amount of torque this Levin has right?

I totally agree with you SILVABULLET i was happy to see those figures but i no that its a different dyno to what everyone else uses.

But thats why i used it its different and has the same results everytime no tyre wear or slippage so i thought id try this type of dyno and ill keep going to them for consistent and accurate dyno results the numbers wont be the same as other dyno results from other cars, but the gains will be accurate thats for sure.

Yea the torque is all bull dont follow torque on any dyno,

just follow the gains thats what i have found anyway.

Ill be getting another dyno run in the next few weeks after as

Negatron our donour of my new CAI and Exhaust

(1) ECU reset

(2) thrash the thing for a few hundred kz

(3) get another dyno tune after the ECU is used to the mods

THis is the car to watch people.

FYI the power intake and ex-blueman's stivo zorst from my bling rolla have gone to our friend here.

Upcoming events.

(1) ECU reset

(2) Seeming lost of torque

(3) Wakes up one morning (200kms later) and is able to out drag dcr5s

Unfortunately the bling rims didn't come here so there's no increase in sexiness :(

:blink::blink::blink: :o :o

it's come home!!!! I'll be seeing you on Saturday for updates ;)

I totally agree with you SILVABULLET i was happy to see those figures but i no that its a different dyno to what everyone else uses.

But thats why i used it its different and has the same results everytime no tyre wear or slippage so i thought id try this type of dyno and ill keep going to them for consistent and accurate dyno results the numbers wont be the same as other dyno results from other cars, but the gains will be accurate thats for sure.

Yea the torque is all bull dont follow torque on any dyno,

just follow the gains thats what i have found anyway.

Ill be getting another dyno run in the next few weeks after as

Negatron our donour of my new CAI and Exhaust

(1) ECU reset

(2) thrash the thing for a few hundred kz

(3) get another dyno tune after the ECU is used to the mods

That's it!! So long as you keep using the same dyno you will be able to see your gains/losses on each mod you do. Going to the same dyno is the best constant variable you can have :D

Im glad that you agree silva and i will talk to the guys at the dyno place about a group dyno day when i go in a few weeks for the power run to find out how much power im pulling now ill post up when i find out

Im glad that you agree silva and i will talk to the guys at the dyno place about a group dyno day when i go in a few weeks for the power run to find out how much power im pulling now ill post up when i find out

Im really interested! but we definatly need to orgainze a dyno day!

Ok now tell me what you guys think about how i reset my ecu i realised i did it wrong but tell me what you think.

1. took the battery off for 30mins

2. put the battery back on for 40 sec

3. took the battery off for 1min

4. put the battery back on

5. started the car and idled for 8mins

6. took the battery off for 45secs

7. battery back on

8. thrashed the little thing for about 1 hour on and off

normal freeway driving but giving it a good boot every so often

So do you think that was a sufficiend ECU reset or do you think i should do it again i dont know i realised i was wrong but had no time to reset it again. :huh: