The Rag Company Glass Cleaning Cloths

Tony Prodigy

I heard excellent reviews about these particular glass cloths made by The Rag Company, dubbed "Black Diamond"

Managed to get a great deal on Amazon but you can also get them here. They finally arrived today and  will look forward to trying these out and reporting back here among my other recent purchases.

I have several "glass cloths" that I've been using but haven't been too happy with either. Too a degree, smearing seems to be the issue with my current crop. I suspect the quality and structure of the cloth may be to blame here. These Black Diamond cloths are supposed to be manufactured on the highest quality German Microfibre manufacturing machine so I expect them to perform as good too.

Here they are:

20200923_175920.jpg

20200923_180043.jpg

20200923_180101.jpg

20200923_180125.jpg

20200923_180138.jpg

Damn you will be a busy guy soon all these reports to write to us LOL..yes i have heard the same about Black Diamond..a friend has a new Mustang and uses them gave me one to see what I thought and yes wonderful finish on the side windows and inside always brings up the glass so well. 

Keep Safe

KAA

6 hours ago, KAA said:

Damn you will be a busy guy soon all these reports to write to us LOL..

Yes indeed Robert. I have to work this Saturday, so maybe Sunday. I haven't washed my Colorado for two weeks and although it's not that dirty, I will give it a hand wash with the ONR and see how it goes. Then try out these cool Glass cloths.

In the beginning I would use a general microfibre cloth to do the glass, but then noticed the tiny bits of lint, not to mention the smearing when the sun shone over it. Next step was to get myself some proper glass cloths and whilst at SCA, I picked up a couple of different branded ones and none of them really performed well, despite the claims. They were ok to a point, I decided to use the worse cloth as the initial applicator/cleaner, then the better one for final wipe/buff. You must always wash them too after each use to keep them performing at their best. Once the tiny microfibres get loaded with matter they don't work as well.

• Thanks 1