King of the Hill

blue_rolla

has anyone seen that new movie bout 9/11??

its called united 93. blardy awesome!! highly recommended!

I think it's it stupid they make a movie about it!! there has been enough Liove footage i've seen to Haunt me for the rest of my living years............................ :ph34r:

10k :unsure: Post whores :P :lol:

I MUST SAY QUEEN! :D LOL

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Always the talk of what they are wearing...hmm.

GO AND CLAIM ONE TATS! hahaha.

"Makin' movies, and makin' music and foiiiiighten round tha worrrrld"

Alright PimpMasterZero, you gonna help me out with that? Unfortunately I'm not exactly blessed with the silver tongue.... I tend to say goofy things and drop the "F" a lot..... makes it hard to impress people.

10k :unsure: Post whores :P :lol:

I MUST SAY QUEEN! :D LOL

Charms got it :o How you doin? :D

I just interupt them and say "Sorry not interested thanks" and hang up. But still seem to get them, how do they find my number?

Phill...you are a nice guy, but it's time to unleash the Phillmeister.

Next time they ring...say...

"WHO THA BLAARDY ELL DO YOU THINK YOU AWWWRRR CALLUN ME AT THIS TOIME YA SCROTUM?!? FOOK OFF!!!"

You'll feel much better dude...trust me.

Edited by bADbOYz

I just interupt them and say "Sorry not interested thanks" and hang up. But still seem to get them, how do they find my number?

You've got it all wrong from the start. As soon as they ask for Mr-bloody-whoever and it's blatently obvious who they are and what they're doing, you promptly tell them that person is not home. If they persist, tell them you'll find someone to talk to.... put the phone in an empty quiet room, leave and close the door, come back after an hour and see if they're still holding.

yeah see im doing a marketing degree... but i refuse to do telemarketing...

everytime i get a private number call me at home, i just leave it... if they want they'll leave a message... 95/100 times it will be a telemarketer who freakin can't pronounce my surname and probable 80% of the other words in the english language...

I HATE TELEMARKETERS (sorry rob)

"Alright PimpMasterZero, you gonna help me out with that? Unfortunately I'm not exactly blessed with the silver tongue.... I tend to say goofy things and drop the "F" a lot..... makes it hard to impress people." - Tats

I've been thinking about this, and I'd recommend the following. Listen to a lot of sentimental Smashing Pumpkins music (not the heavy stuff) ie: songs like 'stand inside your love', '33', 'beautiful', 'lily, my one and only' yadda yadda. That should cleanse of saying the 'f' word a lot.

A few tips, eg: a first date

Where you would have said, "Isn't this a fantastic farkin movie? Fark I love it so far...farkin brilliant"...now you will say...

"I really think Francis Ford Coppolla captured the ejected eleation, and emotional downfall of Martin Sheen's character in this movie...he's brillant how he uses movement and sound to capture the the cascading tribulations of a nation at war."

Another thing, if you get action, MAKE sure you hold it together man!

EG: Saying, "Lovely movie...lovely.........lets fark" is a big no no

however, saying something like, "We don't have to do anything if you don't want to. I don't want to force anything on you." will win you points big time..................unless the girl is a slag (like my ex).

Big points goes to being respectful...make out...but don't venture too much otherwise she'll think that you're just a sex hungry maniac like most other guys out there (and you'll be the slag).

At the end of the night TALK, and have coffee or something at either yours or hers. If something more happens, it happens, but don't force it (once again, unless the girl is a slag........like my ex).

Well that's about it...try that Tats...should work for you. lol.

just noticed this

Sportivo05 1455

OH84BY 1408

eggbert_99 1377

CORZZA 1165

micky_tee 1151

blue_rolla 839

Saiya 519

ChArMs 438

bADbOYz 363

oO_CorollaSportivo03_Oo 241

SuiCid3 233