• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ummmmmmmmmm!

Worst knock back you have ever had....

I remember this time that i asked a girl for her number, she quoted her number really fast. I managed to type it and read it back to her... Then i asked what name i should save it under.... she said save it in Y for you wish, then walked away. I rang the number later that day and some bloke answered. I said Oh hi i got this number earlier today from the clasified's. Is the girl that wrote the add their please? he hung up.... I thought that i was quite clever......

Ummmmmmmmmm!

Worst knock back you have ever had....

I remember this time that i asked a girl for her number, she quoted her number really fast. I managed to type it and read it back to her... Then i asked what name i should save it under.... she said save it in Y for you wish, then walked away. I rang the number later that day and some bloke answered. I said Oh hi i got this number earlier today from the clasified's. Is the girl that wrote the add their please? he hung up.... I thought that i was quite clever......

I would have said, 'My 'Y' button is broken...I'll save it in "L" for Lame a55 retard slut whore ok? No probs'

Dude that's harsh. I've never had a bad knock back. The only knock back I've had recently was a girl who simply said, 'I'm kind of seeing someone else at the moment...but you never know' and even then I gave her my number instead. So...I dunno, kinda hard for me. Hmmm.

Azza what are you up to besides playing on microsoft excel all day?

Nothing, nearly everything I do is in Excel....even the games I have to play are in excel....

I must just be really ugly or something......

Nothing wrong with you sam you fool. She sounded like a compelte b!tch. Fark her...(not literally obviously). Sounds like a run of the mill Paris Hilton type. I'm being serious when I say this to, if Paris Hilton offered herself to me I would say the following..."I would rather make hot passionate love to a cheese grater...fark off".

Bah, you're happy now anyway man so to hell with her haha.