Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

HEHE secret Squirrel- we use that all the time at work :D

Azza knows all, he called me......... You 4got to Mention Azza how many boxes of Krispy Kreme do you want....

"its not wat you know its who you know" is all i can say- thanks to my contacts at Pennant hills toyota!

ummm gotta talk to Sam bout when we can pick it up :) he is calling the car yard for me :)

HEHE secret Squirrel- we use that all the time at work :D

Azza knows all, he called me......... You 4got to Mention Azza how many boxes of Krispy Kreme do you want....

"its not wat you know its who you know" is all i can say- thanks to my contacts at Pennant hills toyota!

ummm gotta talk to Sam bout when we can pick it up :) he is calling the car yard for me :)

YAY ROAD TRIP!!!

I STILL THINK BOTH OF U SHOULD FLY UP AND DRIVE DOWN..........INSTEAD OF TIRING URSELVES OUT BY DRIVING BOTH WAYS AND USING 2 CARS. HEHE. PETROL DONT GROW ON TREE'S..........HEHE

YAY CAN U BUY ME SOME DUNKIN DONUTS FROM BRISSY BEC?..........THEY KICK A$$ TO KRISPY'S :P

Sam wants to road trip it up there :) he just wants to be stuck in the car with me for 12 hours...... hehe....... i dont blame him!

Tickets to fly up there arent that cheap tho....$150 each one way....

Ok so we'll take krispy kremes up & bring bak dunkin donuts-lol

Good news and Bad news...

The Bad news, Mish, is that there are no longer any Dunkin Donuts here in Queensland anymore. At least not in Brisbane anyway.....

The Good News, When 2 people share the cost of fuel, it is cheaper to drive between Sydney & Brisbane than it is to fly (unless you get a $69 fare.

It cost me and my sister 3 tanks to do the round trip in her new Astra. Around $140 round.

Your trip will be a little higher than that cause your taking 2 cars.

It only takes like 11 hours doing it easy and stopping regularly for breaks. I use to overnight at the trust F1 at Coffs Harbour if you need a break.

Anyway, 1 box of good old fashion plain Krispy Kremes for Azza please, well for Mrs Azza anyway..... (I'd be shot if I didn't say they were for her..)

And Bec, when you get here, I will attempt to rally the troups for a quicky around Brissy.... (Maybe a Nebo Run or some piccies somewhere) Will be cool too if Sam is here with his car....

Thanks Azza, i doubt we'll stop, i havent spoken 2 Sam much about goin up there- as he is out at the beach & im workin- Dam him....

But it would b great if u could get a few ppl 2gether maybe do an arvo cruise somehwere 4 some ppics, id say we'll drive all nite pik the car up- drive it go sleep for a few hours then go out :D

id say we'll drive all nite pik the car up- drive it go sleep for a few hours then go out :D

That a girl.....dedication to the Sportivo :P

Sam prolly bought it for you for a gift and they're telling you its gone cause theyr in on his little suprise....

Wishful thinking....