• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

no!!!!!!! i will flip a page and talk about hair do's and men......... :P

ur sig hurts my eyes

hehehe.........that was mark's doing. lightning is cute though.

congrats rolling blk!!!

what would sir blk like us to do for his reining page??

no!!!!!!! i will flip a page and talk about hair do's and men......... :P

ur sig hurts my eyes

hehehe.........that was mark's doing. lightning is cute though.

congrats rolling blk!!!

what would sir blk like us to do for his reining page??

just keep the usual dribble going while feeding me grapes and serving me wine :P

Harro Dyl!

During my lunch break I was walking past those people that always badger you about charities etc (i'm already giving to 2 so I didn't want to hear anything about what they wanted to say...that's life).

This girl had the gaul to talk to me as I was walking and followed me for around 5 metres (I said nothing). It was then that I turned around and said:

'I'm sorry, I can't give to charities as I have a rare bone disorder that prevents me from doing so.'

She literally told me to f**k off to my face lol.

Was I too harsh?

During my lunch break I was walking past those people that always badger you about charities etc (i'm already giving to 2 so I didn't want to hear anything about what they wanted to say...that's life).

This girl had the gaul to talk to me as I was walking and followed me for around 5 metres (I said nothing). It was then that I turned around and said:

'I'm sorry, I can't give to charities as I have a rare bone disorder that prevents me from doing so.'

She literally told me to f**k off to my face lol.

Was I too harsh?

Hahaha bone disorder! I'd say that rated fairly decently on the harsh scale :unsure:

I let a young blonde with huge norks talk to me about the Tassie forests for a decent 5 mins while I stared at her chest for the entire conversation. When it came to the signing-up stage I apologised and told her I wasn't interested. She didn't seem to realise what I was doing?

Dyl - oh yeah, there's a bit of that too. Girls seem to be getting a bit bigger.... all the more to love :) :whistling:

Dyl - oh yeah, there's a bit of that too. Girls seem to be getting a bit bigger.... all the more to love :) :whistling:

I've nothing against larger women, but they have to realise that they cannot wear the same clothes that trimmer women can. MUFFIN TOPS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE... add to that, off the shoulder tops aren't either when they are held up by rolls. Seriously, looking at some of the people walking around I seriously felt in a time warp too, their 'fashions' were a couple of years old. I'm not one to follow trends I'd rather wear timeless clothes like jeans and t-shirts. But seriously, if you chose to follow the trends, at least try to stay up to date.

I've nothing against larger women, but they have to realise that they cannot wear the same clothes that trimmer women can. MUFFIN TOPS ARE NOT ATTRACTIVE... add to that, off the shoulder tops aren't either when they are held up by rolls. Seriously, looking at some of the people walking around I seriously felt in a time warp too, their 'fashions' were a couple of years old. I'm not one to follow trends I'd rather wear timeless clothes like jeans and t-shirts. But seriously, if you chose to follow the trends, at least try to stay up to date.

That's exactly why I wear black to work all the time. Black shirt, black dress pants, black hair, black shoes.

When not at work and outside I simply wear a large paper bag and a tea cosie on my head.

Either that or I wear blue makeup and insert pins into my head. It makes walking through shopping centres easier as people seem to 'disperse'.

hehehe....ur so funny rob.

but i hear u dyl. i never wear singlets cause i'm paranoid about my arms......but some ppl don't feel consious at all....but they all youngins what do u expect......i'm grandma mish. :lol:

where's blk gone?.....i killed his pawns isn't he worried???? :lol:

some people these days have no shame at all, that in itself is a worry.

ur so right....last week my friends parent's house was broken into buy 4 people while they were all home......how dumb is that!!!!

like did they think they were gonna get much stuff?????

just dumb dumb dumb!!!

Oh yeah definately, the ones in the skimpy tops are going to send someone blind.

Polka dot skirts FTW! Let us celebrate the return of Happy Days! :yahoo:

I did the same! Except I went for textbooks. Got there and came across 5,000 people doing exactly the same thing.

Went back at 8am today and there was still a damn line! At least I got my book ^_^

good post Dylan...sometimes you just dont wanna see that