King of the Hill

blue_rolla

YAY!!!! GIRLS REPRESENT!!!! ANOTHER QUEEN!!!!! YAY!!!! WERE SLOWING TAKING OVER THE WORLD.............HEHEHEHE

hey bec do you wanna go post in the "have the final say" thread? you could win a silver membership! and find out what really goes on in the subscribed members lounge!

hahahaha

I just had a look and mish is the last post! I wouldnt do that to mish!! If it was a guy on the other hand.....

Girls represent!! Ill stick up for ya mish.. but if u get it mish! u gotta tell me wat goes on!! lol

hahahahaa...............yeah becca of course i will......but i think its a scam to get ppl to pay the $40 in the hopes of releasing some unknown secrets...........................but yeah when i get it i'll spread the word..............hehehehe............but only the good ****

yay queen again..............see tom its just the beginning................women r already taking over 3 threads........wait a few months and see what happens.......... :ph34r:

Edited by OH84BY

• Replies 14.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

haha... im not scared...

just cos my team is out WORKING... and earning the money!...

they'll be back this evening. then it wont even be a competition. you'll be crushed by our relentless whoring...

haha... im not scared...

just cos my team is out WORKING... and earning the money!...

they'll be back this evening. then it wont even be a competition. you'll be crushed by our relentless whoring...

hehehehhehee TOM ur so funny....................i dont know any guy that wold help u though............they might actually like to see the look on ur face when u lost the $40................hehehe

stop it with the $40!

or ill post! so help me! i'll do it!

just you watch!

hehehehe.................no need tom, jason helped u out.....hehehe

Thats toms petrol money to Canberra

I dont think hes willing risk it! :P

hehehehe...................i suppose

haha! it really is!

what did jason help me with?

hehehee.................ur such a smart guy dont tell me u didnt see that!!

i bet he's referring to us... haha

that forum is a joke... they had a go at me for my comments. yes duh i know swifts dont weigh much... i also know my grandmother could eat one of them in her little mazda 323... oooh what a hot hatch.

but a corolla? no way no such thing as a hot hatch there... what a joke