• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MarkMish

• Sportivo05

• eggbert_99

• MT

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

phill i cut all my son's hair..........i have clippers here if u want me to cut it for u?......with 3 boys i would say i'm an expert now.........hehehe on and one big baby ..........mark.........heheh he cuts his own hair i just fix the bits he missed.

so bec what happened to our wedding this weekend? did u ring sam and ask for the rock yet?

and dylan are u still bringing pineapples?

I just got a haircut. The short back and sides w. mohawk style is back on my head.

Feels better. My head breathes.

hey HEY hey! i got the same jus friday haha

They are the best haircuts man. Although from having my hair so long for ages my head looks small now haha.

Hey guys...whats doin this arvo.....

Just thought I'd let you all know I am on my way to Sydney in the morning. Will be driving down with my sister in her car.

I will be there for a urgent family situation, and I do not think I am going to have much time to catch up with anyone, but I have Mish's number if I find any...

Cheers

Aaron

drive safe aaron!!!

where in sydney will u be staying so we can arrange someone to meet up with u to take u to villawood if u can make it.......its this saturday at 8pm.

p.s. pm me ur mobile number too.

drive safe aaron!!!

where in sydney will u be staying so we can arrange someone to meet up with u to take u to villawood if u can make it.......its this saturday at 8pm.

p.s. pm me ur mobile number too.

I will be staying with my Brother in Cromer, and Dad's in hospital in Mona Vale... Will actually be leaving to come home Friday morning, so I won't be able to catch up on Saturday, although it would be good....

oh near collaroy?

u can go home on sunday morning by any chance?.....it would be good too see u and show u how we do our meets here. :D

but anyways just call us when u get here if u do have the chance to catch up with us. we don't have many ppl up in the northern beaches........except sami.

i hope ur dad's gets better sooon.

stop at cooloongalook its da bomb!!!!