Dear Everyone

tommy

Dear Everyone:

My name is Tommy from Ignition-X, maybe some of you guys know me already. Sorry that i am not driving Toyota but the only one reason I come to here Because of someone is making me very angry (GAZOOM)!!! I just want to tell everyone what he said is only half way truth. He paid the money only on 24/11/2005 and the money returned to him on 5/3/2006. So totall is only 3 and half months, I know we are not right because the shipment had been late, but we told him that already and he said he happy to wait for it...In the end i don't know why he doesn't wanna it anymore, the product just came one week after he took the money.

Yes, I am sorry to everyone. We are not doing the cheap;best;good products in Australia...but we never lied and don't want to make any of customers unhappy. That's it!!!

Thank you for reading everyone, hope you can understand with us!!! Thank you again!

ahh i dunno i feel for ignition-x (the company)... they are trying their best and its not their fault if things dont come through with suppliers.. and to have their business name bad mouthed all over a very popular toyota forum is a bit hard for their business...

but then at the same time gazoom may have a valid reason for his anger and frustration...

As Shao mentioned, it is good to hear from both sides of the story.

Ignition-X (Mainly Benson) have been reading and posting to these forums for some time now, so I am actually surprised it took this long for a response.

But I think it’s a good move to watch certain boards, make it easier to get ideas on how to target there market...

Like if you are reading these boards you would find what we like and what we dislike. If they are reading i think its clever and taking some initiative to find out what we all want

Just imagine if other company's used this ploy to read the forum (NOT PROMOTE ITEMS) but just read they would find out what we want and how we want it. I don’t think there is any problem with reading a car discussion board especially if people are after certain parts, they can add them to their catalogue

I am not saying that they should promote there items on here but i think its good if they are reading what we say and what we like/dislike because at the end of the day its us, the corolla owners that benefit from it

Just my 2c

Leave the ignition X boys alone, I may have had my disagreements with them in the past, but at least they are not as thick skinned as some other companys out there.

Like Shao has said, we have heard both side of the story now.

Nothing wrong with Ignition-X, as I said, they (mainly Benson to my knowlege) have been hanging around here for ages.

I just don't like being hassled on MSN to buy stuff when I don't want to, but Benson knows that.... :)