Parking Light

Brad!

Yes yes i know it should be in the other section but this is only aimed at corolla owners

Will this fit in the parkers

Led Light

The only reason why i ask is that after a bit of reading it looks like some of the leds dont seem to fit right, any help appriciated!

reason why it was in corolla section is because im not sure if all toyota models use the same parker...!

Edited by 2bnvd

any tips/hints for getting parkers out facelift rolla on passenger side due to bat....?

I replaced mine with super whites. That reminds me got to put a pic in my garage.

To replace it what I did was wrap a piece of string around one of the wires that was coming from the parker.

I used my fingers to squeeze the clips. While my fingers were squeezing the clips I gently pulled on the string to nudge the parker out.

When its a little bit out, the clips wont lock onto anything cuz its too far out. I then carfully pulled on them slow and steady and able to replace.

but how the hell do u get them back in on the left hand side. I cant even fit half my hand down there

With me I didnt fit my whole hand down. It was only my fingers.

You really need two hands down there but because it wont fit thats why you need the string to pull the parker while the clips are being squeezed.

I used my fingers to guide the bulb back into the hole. I then simply pushed it back in and then the clips cliped in.

but how the hell do u get them back in on the left hand side. I cant even fit half my hand down there

It's the ABS that gets in the way. It took me forever to get them in as well. And I thought it was going to be a simple install but it took me over an hour to get both my parkers in.