Advice wanted

Bens1xx

I am so devastated over my car it happened so quick I need a new bonnet headlight unit new bumper and when I start the car the VSC is displaying  

20220413_195303.jpg

Not sure why you're posting multiple threads. You can simply address all your concerns in one and to keep it in the top order you can just add another post. 

For good second hand parts, visit ebay. There are plenty of wreckers with 40 series parts everywhere. Excellent chance you will find the right parts for a very reasonable sum. Do some digging and see for yourself.

Yes as Tony said loads of wreckers have decent parts around if your willing to get online and hunt a few. I recently had to do my front bar cover so I know the pain as it was the first ever accident my wife has had so she took it tough knowing my love for our girl. Make sure to dig deep under all that damage for anything else that is a potential fail like wiring or component damage etc and good luck.

KAA

2 hours ago, KAA said:

Yes as Tony said loads of wreckers have decent parts around if your willing to get online and hunt a few. I recently had to do my front bar cover so I know the pain as it was the first ever accident my wife has had so she took it tough knowing my love for our girl. Make sure to dig deep under all that damage for anything else that is a potential fail like wiring or component damage etc and 

There's no way I'm putting used parts on it no ive priced new bumper bar and new bonnet and headlight unit I sent a pic and he said $2800 it's alot off money but it could have been a right off but I truly love this car it's so responsive it just goes and goes 👍🖐

Hi Ben, Then if that what you can afford do it, just offered used as sometimes you can get good unmarked parts that way. Yes love our Aurions simply a great car.

KAA