Celica parts

Daughterscar

47 minutes ago, Daughterscar said:

Hi would st204 panels be compatible with sx-r thank you

ST204 is a chassis code, SX-R is a spec.  I don't believe the SX-R was offered in any other series than the 6th-gen, so there shouldn't be any real problems (other than possibly year-to-year differences)

• 1 month later...

Guys, sorry for the potential off-topic, but can you help me with a good car workshop or tuning studio out there in Sydney? I want my Celica to tune right and get some styling things on. I am not an expert in cars, just an average enjoyer, so I can`t do it by my hands..

Hi All,

I’ve been assigned a task by my father who is technophobic and needs some help. Trying to locate a left hand front plastic indicator cover for a 1985 Celica (as pictured below). Does anyone know where I would start trying to find one? 

Any help would be a god-send!

95A3F32D-6C61-4F1C-B701-91CC8817B89C.thumb.jpeg.2c6127a9f43048a098f2004c6b4aa4af.jpeg

17 hours ago, Mimirose said:

Hi All,

I’ve been assigned a task by my father who is technophobic and needs some help. Trying to locate a left hand front plastic indicator cover for a 1985 Celica (as pictured below). Does anyone know where I would start trying to find one? 

Any help would be a god-send!

95A3F32D-6C61-4F1C-B701-91CC8817B89C.thumb.jpeg.2c6127a9f43048a098f2004c6b4aa4af.jpeg

Hi there and welcome to the forum. Firstly let me start by saying, that in order to achieve the best level of help you should start your own thread as it can be much more visible to everyone and not tucked away like it is here in someone else's thread. I only came across this by chance.

Now, to the important task. The problem here is that the car is becoming extremely rare and finding parts for that particular Celica is also extremely difficult. That signal lamp is one piece so there is no cover so to speak. You will have to buy the whole indicator assembly.

Our local market is pathetic to say the least, so I always end up having to look abroad. The U.S. is a huge market and as always, I always end up finding something there. Not cheap, but at least it will get you out of trouble.

I took the liberty of searching out Ebay and did come across only a couple of options. Not cheap, and rightly so, when there isn't much left in the world at this point in time offered for sale.

You'll have to have an Ebay account if you wish to proceed with the purchase.

This is all I could find: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/165574881636?hash=item268d083164:g:bwkAAOSwST1izgP1

There was another listing for both right and left, with the right one having too much crazing on it but the left one being quite nice. Not worth buying the pair just for the good one.

See here: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/314032741366?hash=item491dcf5bf6:g:hKAAAOSw2INipPOq

Good luck with it and drive that car carefully, if you have too, because if you break things on it, just remember the nightmare trying to find parts.