Injen CAI part number

Firstly, yes i have searched and yes i have looked at the part numbers sticky.. ;)

I own an 05 Stivo and have been looking at purchasing a CAI in particular the Injen Kit...

There seems to be a kit for the 02-03 and then another for the 04- part numbers being:

INJEN Cold Air Intake 04 Toyota Matrix XRS RD2076 Pic

INJEN Cold Air Intake 02-03 Toyota Matrix XRS RD2075 Pic

eg Here

Anyone shed some light on the difference between these two? Any idea which is suggested for the 05 Stivo or do thye both fit irrespective? I mean, there must be a reason why there are two models right? :huh:

I would like to hear fom users who have bought an Injen and determine what part numbers they went with? In particular the facelift owners..

Also, heard a few ppl went with the IND Concept store on ebay, but i cant seem to find em :blink: .... can anyone help??

Thanks in advance..

** EDIT**

found pics of the two intakes. only visible difference i can see is the RD2076 has a pipe coming from it.. any idea wat that is?

Edited by Daz

whats the difference between what BanGn said, and one of the group buys? nothing... BanGn is doing a favour for some of the forum members and ordering a group buy of injen CAI. Daz said he was interested in buying an Injen CAI. BanGn said to PM him. easy, so whats the problem?

But if I was to post a reply like that you would say that I'm trading and that's not allowed. Hence why I am no longer assisting members with parts unless they contact me outside of this forum. :(

Just following the forum rules....... :D

im ordering a few for some of the forum members let me know if ur interested.

Just to clarify that this is another group buy done at cost price to all the members participating ....

I hope there are no financial gains being made in any of these transactions for business purposes ....

Can you please start a thread in the group buys section as i dont want to move this thread there as it was originally posted for another purpose i.e. to get the part number ....

cheers

Bill

found pics of the two intakes. only visible difference i can see is the RD2076 has a pipe coming from it.. any idea wat that is?

BUMP!

BUMP!

If it has a pipe coming off it near the throttle body end of the CAI then it is for a 2006 1ZZ.

If it has a pipe coming off it near the throttle body end of the CAI then it is for a 2006 1ZZ.

dont think its for the 1zz as it is advertised for the04 XRS.. and the pipe doesnt come off anywhere near the throttle body- refer to pic link in first post...

So can any one tell me which injen CAI is for a 2002 corolla? Just for the 1zz engine..

Thers so many to choose from... im not to sure which one it is...

:)

RD2075 was for 02,03 2ZZ models. and RD2076 is for 05+. (no real difference. many 05 owners have 03 Injen, or AEM CAI)

cool.. cheers.. thanx for ur help...

so im guesinng 1zz or 2zz the RD2075 will fit either?

1ZZ is RD2081 and/or RD2065

BTW I've officially Become a believer. here's my (installed this morning) RD2076BLK....all I can say is....DAMN THIS THING SCREAMS!!! I was very satisfied with the power on my old intake but this thing raised the bar for sure

installmeet2037.jpg

• 3 years later...

bump! - only thread i could find about the Injen RD2076 intake. i know it will be 3 and half years since the last post.

so Daz & beh & whoever else fitted a RD2076 - fitted like a charm no modification necessary for the facelift Sportivo?

bump! - only thread i could find about the Injen RD2076 intake. i know it will be 3 and half years since the last post.

so Daz & beh & whoever else fitted a RD2076 - fitted like a charm no modification necessary for the facelift Sportivo?

RD2075 BLK I used this one in my 2002 corolla the RD2076 has extra pipes you wound need to block off they are for an air pump which are from the 2004+ cars in America.

Edited by matt_glad