X-MEN

ChArMs_RT142

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming from a 'true X-Men fan', I'm sure you'd realise by now the entire movie doesn't fall anywhere near the original story lines.

The movie sucked, that's just my personal opinion (also seems to be the same as a lot of other people out there as well :lol: )

:)

Coming from a 'true X-Men fan', I'm sure you'd realise by now the entire movie doesn't fall anywhere near the original story lines.

The movie sucked, that's just my personal opinion (also seems to be the same as a lot of other people out there as well :lol: )

:)

Hehe, have to agree with you, all my true X-men fan friends said it sucked and deviated from the original comics or something to that effect .. I'm just relaying the fact that there will be an X-Men 4 because none of the main characters are 'dead'

I'm not actually a heaps big follower of the movie, but that is probably whu I did enjoy it - for the effects, fights, naked Mystique ... etc.

Also, or those who have not watched it yet, make sure you stay until AFTER the credits !!!

Aside: Nek, is it NOT worth watching DVC ?? Read the book a while back, and would love to watch the movie too but .. BAD REVIEWS FROM A LOT OF PPL ! Probably because they did not understand it

WHAT?! There's extra scene after the credit?? What happened?

Hey I liked all three X-Men!

Spider 3 is coming next year, feat Venom and Sandman.

Bout time Venom was featured man. Still haven't seen spidey in his black 'stealth' costume yet either lol (yes he officially had a black costume in the comics as well).

ok if you dont want to know what happens, because u have not watched the movie, dont scroll down

OK, u will remember in his lecture at the start of movie where he teleconferences with a nurse and a guy on his death bed.. something about ethics .. whether it is it ethical for someone to take over the mind of a perfectly normal able bodied person who is braindead ...

Well, after the credits, that scene comes up but with Charles X's voice as the patient .. saying "Hello Moira" to the nurse ...

this sux... coz i walked in AFTER the movie had started and walked out BEFORE the credits

my mates said i missed the most important parts of the movie! lol

Aside: Nek, is it NOT worth watching DVC ?? Read the book a while back, and would love to watch the movie too but .. BAD REVIEWS FROM A LOT OF PPL ! Probably because they did not understand it

I dont think thats so much the case.

I found the ppl who said the Da Vinci Code was alright were the ppl who DIDNT read the book.

The ones that read the book (me included) thought it was rather crap.

What i liked most about the book was the talk about religion and the cover up of the church etc, i found there wasnt a great deal of focus on that section, but rather more focus on the main characters running around trying to avoid getting captured etc (more like a action flick that anything else).

oooooo moira hey. Haven't seen the movie, but if it's the moira i'm thinking of, she's xaviers love interest.

Sounds like they're setting up for apocalypse to come in and maybe mr sinister. interesting...

Actually no! What were the names of those spin-off groups? X Factor???

Edited by JBop

wasnt apocalypse killed in a x-men training scenario =D

didnt wolverine get thrown by man of steel =D

all i saw was da head drop down K.O

OH!

So...uh...what was Xavier doing in that dead person body aye?

I shouldve remember to see till the end, coz i remember x-men 2 have similar hint of pheonix where before the credit where the scene of the river showed whats looked like a fire bird underneath the lake (At least that's what it looked like to me...or was I dreaming)

Bout time Venom was featured man. Still haven't seen spidey in his black 'stealth' costume yet either lol (yes he officially had a black costume in the comics as well).

And here's ya black spidey costume

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

OH!

So...uh...what was Xavier doing in that dead person body aye?

I shouldve remember to see till the end, coz i remember x-men 2 have similar hint of pheonix where before the credit where the scene of the river showed whats looked like a fire bird underneath the lake (At least that's what it looked like to me...or was I dreaming)

And here's ya black spidey costume

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/spiderman3/site/

I think it just looks black Dan but it's the real red/blue scheme :( I can see the colours when the lightning flashes. I hope I'm wrong though lol.

when the lighting flashes, hsi suit becomes all blue. So that's the reflection of the lighting. Plus, its not black and white pic if u look at where he stands. Its a bit brownish that stone, no?

I know the black suit is not supposed to be like that, but that is what the word on the street is claiming - spiderman is wearing a black suit.

That firebird you see at the end of X-2 is supposed to be a pheonix (hence Jean's name change to the Pheonix)

Apocalypse isn't killed, from what I can remember, he is immortal and can never be killed. The head that fell down during the training exercise is of a Sentinal (those big mutant killer robots in the cartoon).

Also, that SM3 pic, you can actually see the it as his normal outfit. It's just got poor lighting. :)

Danz, I remember seeing a pic similar to that one, but it was definitely in and black & white, and was announced as a fake photo. I think what sony is doing is "teasing" at the fact that he will at some stage wear the black venom costume. Not necessarily "black black," in fact, I read venom looks purply. If anything, the suit will be the same colour as venom's so maybe not black, nor dark blue, but PURPLE hehehe

Of course, I'm sure they'll make the purple look WICKED :D

I'm a big fan of the spiderman movies!

That's what I thought too, B&W pic. But on the website of Spiderman movie there's a blog stating that is indeed black custome and not black and white photo. Whatever colour that is, its for certain that Venom is making an appearance.

ok if you dont want to know what happens, because u have not watched the movie, dont scroll down

OK, u will remember in his lecture at the start of movie where he teleconferences with a nurse and a guy on his death bed.. something about ethics .. whether it is it ethical for someone to take over the mind of a perfectly normal able bodied person who is braindead ...

Well, after the credits, that scene comes up but with Charles X's voice as the patient .. saying "Hello Moira" to the nurse ...

No..i missed that bit too..walked out as the credit rolled

so Charles transfer his mind into the empty husk/person he was talking to his students about..mm..interesting..

Over all, I think the movie has some decent action..but i didn't like the fact that they didn't stick to the comics. why did they kill off cyclops (or is he really dead)...and the phoneix is an alien entity..not an alternative persona of Gene.........

If there is an X4....it would be interesting to see how much further they r gonna deviate from the comic.......man......too bad rogue lost her powers.......rogue's power would've been excellent if they stuck to the comic.......