Hello All,

I have a 2013 ZRE182 and have been slowly adding mods to it here and here over my time owning it. For my next step in the performance category I have been looking to upgrade my exhaust starting with the muffler then working towards the engine. I have found some possible bolt ons for the ZRE152 2ZR-FE as well as for a ZRE162 1.8L (believe also 2ZR-FE) which I know have similar if not the same exhaust system. The ones I have found will be listed below:

TRD High Response for ZRE152H

http://www.tokyoseven.com/japan/product_info.php?products_id=3671

Kakimoto Racing GT BOX 06s for ZRE152H

https://www.blackhawkjapan.com/products/kakimoto-racing-t423103?_pos=5&_sid=fd36fb521&_ss=r

TRD High Response for Toyota Fielder/ZRE162

https://www.blackhawkjapan.com/en-au/products/trd-ms153-12014

There is also the Borla Sedan exhaust which I can confirm through the Borla website won’t fit the hatchback so I won’t bother inputting link (can also be found with quick search)

And for other lengths of the exhaust; the WPN R exhaust headers for 2009-2018 Corolla which I would have to check but chance are also for 2ZR-FE, as well as the MWR headers and mid pipe exhaust system which is listed as will fit but seems more for sedan versions.

Already on my car I have done few mods some aesthetics as well as some interior comfortability mods, however since I am speaking on the performance side I’ll list the performance mods I already have which are as follows:

CAI

Lightweight crank pulley

Upgraded brake pads, disc, metal hoses

Upgraded shifting in 3 places

Upgraded wheels and tyres and soon suspension upgrades

Thank you for those that read and reply, hope to hear some news back if anyone has tried any of these or is able to assist regarding exhaust compatibility.

😁😁😁

• 1 month later...

I decided to risk it and went with the kakimoto exhaust, after about 2 weeks and so mucking about with FedEx I was able to get it installed, was extremely easy and fit spot on, sits kinda low but not too low to the point it looks off. Has a nice raspy sound with some garbles in it. 

7C3AD6AE-E85E-4304-BFC9-0ADD67516B8E.thumb.jpeg.783724a2054eee5452da46535f48c7f8.jpeg0DE55D14-8D31-46E0-97C5-057785371697.thumb.jpeg.833da111381441d4c1b1a7eecada23a0.jpeg09117CA0-D6AB-4F4B-B083-90A1B7C27693.thumb.jpeg.28de017044bf5490d30bf9c0cb7c0fbf.jpeg