Hi Guys, thank you for allowing me to join.  A little of my Toyota history, my first Toyota was a Corona back in the early 1980’s.  After a series of various model 2WD station wagons and a Mitsubishi L300 4WD that I upgraded with 15” Wheels, my first really serious 4WD was a Ford Maverick.  Not that the L300 was not a capable 4WD, because it really did go where most other 4WD did, it just did not like deep water as it tended to want to float.  In 1998 I purchased a new Petrol 100 Series G, upgraded with suspension, and long range fuel tank, this ended with over 300,000 kms on it when it was written off in 2010.  I then purchased a 76 Series GXL and kitted it out with a suspension upgrade, Bullbar, winch, and long range fuel tank.  This served us pretty well, but my wife was having more difficulty getting in and out of it owing to the height above the ground.  In 2017 I purchased my current 200 Series GX which has also been kitted out with suspension upgrade, Bullbar, winch and long range fuel tank, along with Clearview power boards.

Looking forward to participating in the forum, and learning a thing or two from other members.

• Like 1

Hi there, 

I've had a number of Toyotas over the years, from a Camry Grande, 2 prados ( 120 GXL and 150 Kakadu) and now a Rav4 Hybrid Cruiser.  Our family loves Toyotas for their reliability and ease of driving.  

Looking forward to discussing mods for the Rav 4 to make it more usable.  

Welcome to the forum Ian, enjoy it mate lots of great people on here

KAA

• 2 weeks later...