Just witnessed!

Right here is the story!

2.40pm today driving along Old northern road about 1km from windsor road witnessed an accident!.

light traffic About 1km before the scene i see this white skyline doging in and out of traffic eventually he is behind me up by backside! waving his hands to me so i wave back to say what the hell is going. So i move abit faster to get this guy off my *****! and there is a gap for him so foot down he over takes me and a car infront of me. He never noticed that in his lane there was a car slowing down. So he hits breaks looses it left over corrects looks like he will be fine then the back swings around again drivers side rear mounts the paving snaps his wheel off does a 180 and is facing the right way. Grass all over the road. Just missed the lamp post and going through a wall.Drives off not realising hes missing a wheel and pulls into a driveway.

Lucky he never hit oncoming traffic or me or the car infront of me cos we all slammed on breaks.

The women in front of me pulls over and so do i. She busy saying He must be taken off the road permanently. We go over to the guy ask if hes ok and he has a passenger, His girlfriend who is in shock from the whole thing and try help her out. This women then tells me that her husband is a chief at chatswood police station and is going to get this guy off the roads.

So that was my eventful afternoon!

Why drive a skyline if you cant control it and want to drive like an a$$hole!

Old northern road going towards castlehill have a look on the road for pieces of rims,bumpers and intercooler!

Drive safe and watch out for idiots!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn!!................its good ur ok pete..................but yeah soooooooooooo many idiot drivers out there.............now i know why they made that law about p platers driving v6's and up cars................its way too much power for some to control...........

Jas its crazy i tell you! he missed a Prado on oncoming and he missed me and this women just! could have been a 5 car or even more pile up!

hmmm. i agree that Skyline drivers are "weird".. but im not sure whats worse

cos c'mon.. VL turbo drivers... sheeesh!

glad your ok man. i had a similar incident with a taxi and 4 other cars in Melbourne about a month ago... not very nice

pete what was the rego of the skyline if you remember?

I can get if for you! The women who pulled over with me the one whose hubby is the Chief at chatswood station took it down she took my number as a witness. shes gonna sort him out.

how do these P plate drivers manage to drive these cars even though it is illegal?

I really dont know! Iv heard they not allowed to drive V8's either! So all they do is take the V8 decals off! <_< <_<

well im a red P plater, and i drive my dad's turbo... i got in JUST before the cutoff... thank *** :)

(its just a saab, not like some crazy turbo monster)

... in other news... i drove past that exact spot this arvo, but i didnt look for wreckage...

lucky you're alright pete - when you sent me that message i read it the first time and was like 'oh **** what have i done!'... then i realised you SAW an accident :P

well im a red P plater, and i drive my dad's turbo... i got in JUST before the cutoff... thank *** :)

(its just a saab, not like some crazy turbo monster)

... in other news... i drove past that exact spot this arvo, but i didnt look for wreckage...

lucky you're alright pete - when you sent me that message i read it the first time and was like 'oh **** what have i done!'... then i realised you SAW an accident :P

LOL! ul see the grass oll over but im sure its cleared away. n the pavement there is skidd marks and a long scrape in the pavement from some part of his car.

People will drive a car regardless of what license they hold.

My mate drove drove around since 15 without a license....and finally got one this year (or so he claims - i have yet to see it), oh and he's 25 now - I even paid for him to get his P's done before the rules came in, but he failed it. But is his a decent driver and doesnt drive overly stupid.

Still think any P plater with a turbo charged car should have their car impounded and returned to them after a year (and there shouldnt be any exceptions to it either). If you drive your older brother's or fathers turbo charged car and you get it impounded, it stays impounded.

People will drive a car regardless of what license they hold.

My mate drove drove around since 15 without a license....and finally got one this year (or so he claims - i have yet to see it), oh and he's 25 now - I even paid for him to get his P's done before the rules came in, but he failed it. But is his a decent driver and doesnt drive overly stupid.

Still think any P plater with a turbo charged car should have their car impounded and returned to them after a year (and there shouldnt be any exceptions to it either). If you drive your older brother's or fathers turbo charged car and you get it impounded, it stays impounded.

And he never got caught by the cops at all??

... you think me driving my dad's pissy turbo 4 cylinder is worse than a V6?

a P plater can drive a V6, but not a car with a cruise turbo.. there are heaps of cars that have smaller engines than they should have, but with turbo, for fuel economy and the like, and P platers can drive them... but i P plater can drive a non turbo xr6 with however many KW of power...

it should be a power to weight ratio limit for P platers...

the number of mates i have that have had their cars since before the restrictions came in, like skylines, and 6 cyl turbo VL commo's and stuff like that and them coming back to school going "man i was going X speed and the back came out..."

THEY are the sorts of cars that should be banned... and i also agree with those sorts of cars being taken off P platers...

... you think me driving my dad's pissy turbo 4 cylinder is worse than a V6?

a P plater can drive a V6, but not a car with a cruise turbo.. there are heaps of cars that have smaller engines than they should have, but with turbo, for fuel economy and the like, and P platers can drive them... but i P plater can drive a non turbo xr6 with however many KW of power...

it should be a power to weight ratio limit for P platers...

the number of mates i have that have had their cars since before the restrictions came in, like skylines, and 6 cyl turbo VL commo's and stuff like that and them coming back to school going "man i was going X speed and the back came out..."

THEY are the sorts of cars that should be banned... and i also agree with those sorts of cars being taken off P platers...

Well said tom! in otherwords the P plates that are Hooning around!