Just witnessed!

Good to hear you are ok, i think its hard to put blame on one thing when it comes to issues like that. It's collective and everyone has to be responsible, from the politicians to everyone of us taking responsibility of our own actions. First up i think every driver should be made to go through some advanced driving training before given their licence (i think Germany does that?), this allows them to understand some basic laws of physics and car dynamics and the inexperience/misconception many young drivers have with the many so called "Sports Cars" on our markets. many don't even know the difference in driving dynamics between rwd, fwd and awd. Scenarios like this usually end with someone seriously hurt or killed, glad it didn't happen this time.

Zee i totally agree! Thanks man!

Yip Germany does some sort of advanced training for there drivers! They have the autobahn where ppl go crazy with there sprots cars so they need some sort of training!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My supervisor just told me an interesting story... pete did you happen to see a black saab on the opposite side of the road?

haha she said that there were sparks flying EVERYWHERE and that he actually did hit the wall. then drove over the median strip to the otherside of the road.

My supervisor just told me an interesting story... pete did you happen to see a black saab on the opposite side of the road?

haha she said that there were sparks flying EVERYWHERE and that he actually did hit the wall. then drove over the median strip to the otherside of the road.

I cant remember hey!

Well the wall is fine! i think he hit the concrete base of a street lamp not too hard though!

Yeah there were sparks! there was no median strip though!

So maybe it was another skyline accident.

he was also weaving through traffic and spun around onto the wrong side of the road. same sort of thing in the same sort of area around the same time of the week. how often does this kind of thing happen? now thats scary stuff.

he was also weaving through traffic and spun around onto the wrong side of the road. same sort of thing in the same sort of area around the same time of the week. how often does this kind of thing happen? now thats scary stuff.

Thats freaky bro!!! :ph34r: