Aftermarket Tail Lights?

Hi all, I was wondering if anyone has a clue about where to buy these aftermarket tail lights specifically. For context I have searched for hours and found it to be sold by Eagle Eyes Automotive however only the clear/smoke variants are available in their Asia store, and the red ones still elude me. My leading theory is that the lights are discontinued as the adverts I saw were from 2013-2016 except for a shop in Thailand which posted in 2020. I live in the Philippines so the models here are marketed as Camrys. And as such they are left hand drive, but I figured since it is essentially a rebadge I'd ask the folks down under for any ideas where I might be able to buy them, or better yet if anyone has them I'd be willing to buy them secondhand. Many thanks.
image.thumb.png.c4a09e12e33745dabfb9d206bd1e91aa.png
image.thumb.png.0d3cae86f21b175fb4674b3adbcf85f0.png

Edited by Eijas
Clarification

Hi Eijas,

My 1995 Hiace needed new tail light assemblies, to pass a road worthy. I tried searching wreckers, and the best I could find was only the RHS ones, at $150 each. Then I did a Google search and found a pair of brand new ones, for $119 delivered. They were not genuine Toyota, but fitted perfectly. Try searching for yours, and include the model and year.

Herb

Thanks Herb.

I tried searching wreckers but I only came up on the old fashioned OEM lights which I don't fancy. I decided to give google one last try and surprisingly found two more leads from Indonesia with the color I like. Hopefully they do support overseas shipping. I keep you guys posted on what happens next.