Should I part with my Aurion

AshK

I have owned 2016 ATX model for the past 8 years. Perhaps this was very last vehicle manufactured in Australia. As I have several other vehicles I hardly use this one.  Curtently car has done only 51k.  When I bought this  I opted for Toyota upgrade option which included rear shade, JBL system and GPS.  In addition I got seatsreplaced with leather through Toyota nominated supplier.  Car has had service done  by Toyota based on kilometres done.  There is nothing wrong with the car and I just love the grunt and the fact that it is really good mechanically.  This all sounds like a selling ad but it is not.  I am in two minds whether to sell it before it gets too late or should I just keep the car.  Currently perhaps it sells for $20k or less.  Need sone advice from proud owners as to whether I should keep the vehicle.  

Realistically, play the "What If scenario game". What are you going to do with $15-20k in hand plus any savings for holding onto a surplus vehicle?

I have a 2009 Prodigy sitting in the backyard as my backup vehicle. There is an opportunity cost but also the insurance/convenience factor. If my current 2006 ATX gets written off due to accident damage or a serious mechanical mishap, it will only be a minor inconvenience.