TOCAU Sydney GIRLS Meet !!

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how often is that?

i say never!

heheee...............donuts are free while u waiting in line on the inside!!

but they dont have long lines now so u usually only get one free one..............hehhe

4 MORE DAYS GIRLS................WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR THE CHICK MEET!!

Hey all- i got a pm from charms about this meet- i will do my best to be there to meet you girls- i only jst got access to this forum last time i tried i got a msg sayin they arent acceptin any members.......the meetup is a great idea i know wat its like bein one of the very few girls around into cars.....so should be good to meet you and bring all the girls together...

......if i come it will only be for a lil while as there is twin cam cruise on at 11am........ thanks girls

Yeah:) although i dnt have a nice new rolla like all you girls by the looks of it.......but hey its still a rolla :)

its all good.............it dont mattter what u drive as long as its a toyota and ur a chickie like us......:D

Hey all- i got a pm from charms about this meet- i will do my best to be there to meet you girls- i only jst got access to this forum last time i tried i got a msg sayin they arent acceptin any members.......the meetup is a great idea i know wat its like bein one of the very few girls around into cars.....so should be good to meet you and bring all the girls together...

......if i come it will only be for a lil while as there is twin cam cruise on at 11am........ thanks girls

hi All,

My name's sami and i found out about this through Bec Aka MSROLA so i'll be there with her, really wanting to meet more girls in the car scene!!!

Sami

Edited by sami

Hi Sami!!!

thats awesome that more chicks are poping their heads out now!!

looking forward to meeting u and bec this sunday i'll edit the list.........YAY!!!

P.S. did u see my poll?

LIST EDITED

Stop acting like your interested.....obviously your interest lies somewhere else....

mS Cruise Coordinator...stop coming on these forums to promote your stuff...

BIATCH!!!!!

Stop acting like your interested.....obviously your interest lies somewhere else....

mS Cruise Coordinator...stop coming on these forums to promote your stuff...

BIATCH!!!!!

OK THATS NOT NICE!!!

I Invited her over here George!!

well obviously she has other motives.....

George, you're reading too much into this.

There has always been cross promotion across the forums. Toymods promote stuff here too. There's nothing wrong with it. Bec is new to the role of Cruise and Promotion Officer so naturally has only just registered in other forums. Previously it was insobblahblahblah macca that was doing the promotion here for SRC.

Leave here alone, she has as much right to be here as anyone else.

ok i have calmed down now....

probably abit over the top.....but still...if you want us to support you...you better show some respect that is all..

comments like "you guys have only 8 girls" and..."yeah i might be there but i wont because i have another cruise on" show a lack of respect towards the girls of this forum and the forum in general..

that is all..ill be quiet now...

bec did say that her and sami are the only 2 girls in there.

and about other motives................we'll have to wait that out they only just joined............if their intentions are good i dont see any harm...................cruises and plugging cruises is ok as she only just recently got her title too.

now back to the main topic....................our chick meet................:D

whos coming?

charms i hope u can make it too!!

fyi ... not sure about maria attending ..

we will see ... if anything .. i will drop her off

ok thanks jase!!!................i'll drop her home i promise.........:D