Big Twisty Corolla Cruise! Time for another Big rolla cruise!

Time for another big cruise guys. This one will be a rather more fuel efficient cruise... We will crack the BBQ open again and cook up a feast.

Meet: P6 Carpark

Time: 11am

Date: 16th July 2006

Destination: Berrowra Waters park via galston gorge followed by an old pac run after the BBQ.

Route: Quite simple really. From P6 Carpark, we will follow australia avenue down to the roundabout underneath the homebush bay drive. We will turn left at this roundabout onto homebush bay Drive. From here we will follow this all the way until we hit the Pacific HWY turnoff. We follow this road PAST the newcastle FWY entry point until a set of lights where we make a right and continue along the Pacific HWY. When We reach Hookhams Corner, we make a left onto Galston Road. This will take us all the way along until we hit Galston Gorge. After we come up the other side of the gorge, we will make a right hand turn onto Arcadia Rd. This road will then turn into Bay rd and just before we reach Berrowra waters there is a BBQ picnic park where we will stop and crack open the snags. After lunch, for the diehard fans, we will cross the water and continue along Berrowra Waters Rd until we hit the Pacific Hwy where we will take a left and complete an Old Pac Run. For those who wish to leave, when you hit the Pacific Hwy, make a left and then your first right will take you onto the sydney turnoff onto the Freeway and im sure you all know your way home from there.

Promises to be a good day with hopefully good weather, but just bring a jacket incase. The more corollas, the merrier the cruise will be :D

Sausage sizzles - $2.50

Cans of Drink - $1

Whos coming?

ORO11A

Edited by insalubrity_macca

yeah its hard to get away when you're not really sure whats around that next bend. I'm way cautious on those roads. especially with a bunch of other people i (honestly) don't know all that well. Last thing i want is to miss a corner and have the person behind slam into me.

I've heard too many car club horror stories..

you probably would... it's not a racetrack, we treat the roads wioth respect... it's all about the control up that way

Hehe, yeah I know. :)

I never expected aggressive driving, maybe a little spirited, but nothing dangerous. :)