Where to Eat - 24 Hours

blue_rolla

HAHAHHA thats the best rant ive heard for a while!!

sh!tty extra... like sh!tty wok!

good on ya rob - sorry we ruined your trip with that rubbish. next time we'll make the trip into the city for pancakes and ice cream.

yeah if we had just gone to the city for the icecream int he first place that wouldnt have happened hey tom.................hehehe

well they make great coffee too at the icecream shop they got real machines and real cups not like s**tty extra's cup the mega was so teeeeeeny......gosh i make better coffees myself.........:P

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3. pancakes on the rocks (in the rocks, not the crappy northmead one)

I live like less than 1K from that Pancakes place, it only opened like a week or two ago and its crazy. We drove past last night on our way home and the line to get in was about 20 people deep. This was at 5:30, thats not even dinner time.

3. pancakes on the rocks (in the rocks, not the crappy northmead one)

I live like less than 1K from that Pancakes place, it only opened like a week or two ago and its crazy. We drove past last night on our way home and the line to get in was about 20 people deep. This was at 5:30, thats not even dinner time.

yeah im just at north rocks - only a couple of Ks away...

i say its crap cos its just not running efficiently yet... the food and service is good though...

i went there on a saturday night about 7.00 (prime dinner time) and there were about 30 people in line, mostly in fairly large groups (5 or more), and me and my gf just stood there in line for at least 30 mins waiting for a table to come available... we got in front of the big groups, and they were waiting another 20 mins or so from when sat down... its very poorly laid out, with not enough tables...

but apart from that pancakes on the rocks is a great place -with some awesome pancakes! :D

Since i live in the bronx i would like to add theres a 24/7 pork rolls place in cabramatta john st, they never close. The pork rolls there are nice, bread is made fresh and oh yeh try the huge fluffy pork buns.

Oh and Kebab Kings at My Pritchard on Meadows Rd i think, some of us have tried kebabs there, RunX (Sunny) Xoom, Kt Haha, my self and 20V Levin, we had it just before Davies St kekeke.

:D :P B)

Cheers boyz

In Canberra we have RJ's Food van which is open from 10 - 6 in the morning.

On weekends Ali Baba, Chicken Gormet, Oporto, and a whole host of asian noodle stores (like 'Slow Noodle Fast') are open until the wee hours of the morning. So yeah. That's Canberra for you. Not as good as Sydney I know.

Our roads are 10 times smoother though so we can lower our cars more :P

Stanmore maccas....lolololol the place to be...dont forget ur bullet proof vests....

The one further down..croydon maccas...i once had an altercation there...rofllll

umm Souvlaki Bar already mentioned.....kicks *****...

Home Sweet Home..lol

...and the coffee at city extra wasnt bad...just small

what what? when's this night cruise? im so out of the loop! :P

I thought that was the idea from quite a while ago...

night cruise on July 29... most likely Palm Beach for something different