front bumper isssues

hey fellas

trying to get a quote for insurance on a new bumper and front lip for an 05' sportivo but i need the part numbers for both the bumper and the front lip as its a two piece design and toyota are being gay and dont know what part number it is. So any one know the part numbers so i can get an accurate qoute? Cheers

Call another dealer or actually go personally to a Toyota spare parts desk, not being able to get the part number for you is a crock because they have it all on their database with pictures to be sure!

Call another dealer or actually go personally to a Toyota spare parts desk, not being able to get the part number for you is a crock because they have it all on their database with pictures to be sure!

called nunawading toyota and they wont give me part numbers im like WTF not anyway there quote for the whole bar plus the skirt was 500 odd which doesnt sound right at all, does anyone know a good dealer that knows the part numbers and the actual part itself, you think they would know from pictures as well!!!

mabye try qouting a few of the part #'s in this thread http://au.toyotaownersclub.com/forums/inde...34&hl=front to toyota and see what they say...

Knowing toyota though the response will probably be "those #'s arent in my system" :lol:

I quoted the part number 0815412840B1 for $515 and said it comes up as the front spoiler but as a 2 piece but its not :angry: hes still saying the whole bumper as well only costs $285 which i find hard to comprehend. No S.A parts supp catlogue as well apparently. Im just hoping i get quoted another rediculous price from a panel beater and then i can get a c-one ONE PIECE bumper done!