MAZDA 3!!!

Hey all my bro still looking for a car and i was thinking a mazda 3 but not sp23 cuz its always comes in manual and we want a auto and only for the $22 k range can someone tell me about the mazda 3 whats the difference between the..

Mazda 3 sp23- price , engine , kit ?

and the

Mazda 3 Maxx Sport- price , engine , kit?

eg. price 20k , engine 141 kw , comes with a kit??

I posted on the mazda forum but no replys..... -_-"

Just if anyone happens to know about mazdas here :P

Cheers Steve,

Hey all my bro still looking for a car and i was thinking a mazda 3 but not sp23 cuz its always comes in manual and we want a auto and only for the $22 k range can someone tell me about the mazda 3 whats the difference between the..

and the

Cheers Steve,

www.mazda.com.au?

hahahahaha there you go steve lmao

and the

Cheers Steve,

From the Mazda website ...

Maxx Sport - 108kW 2.0, side skirts & rear spoiler - 5 sp man $26500, 4 sp auto $28500

SP23 - 115kW 2.3, front & rear aero bumpers, side skirts & rear spoiler - 6 sp man $29600, 5 sp auto $31860

Probably add $2500-$3000 for on-roads.

Well outside your $22K budget ... even a basic Neo will set you back $20990 + on roads as a manual, although you might get one with $22K cash.

You think so? With a bodykit, slammed on big wheels... ;)

newvitzf27uy.jpgnewvitzr1sc.jpg

suzukiswift1hb.jpg

Your brother isn't going to be keeping his car stock now is he? Something there he can aim for. Especially with the Swift going for under 18k exc. on road for an Automatic version. Yaris auto version starts from around 16.5k exc. on roads.

the maxx sport has got a pretty good looking alloy wheels, base model gets steelies, maxx sport got a tiny lip spoiler on the sedan, and maxx sport is the same engine as all other mazda 3s besides the sp23

My bro had a SP23 before he wrote it off. The SP23 has the better engine and nice little extras. But if your bro wants a auto just get a Maxx Sport. The 2.0litre is actually quite a good engine, revs nicely. I doubt you can get an auto SP23 for 22K so just opt for the Maxx Sport. 3s are very nice cars n build quality is excellent

he cant drive a manual...... thats why i said i wanted an auto.... :P

he DOESNT want a manual thats the thing.... or else he would get a typeR

What about a Suzuki Swift or Yaris?

thats a bit gay for a guy :P

lol but he doesnt like it that much he still reackons its gay and weak =P

hehe i think that pretty much sums it up..... :P

Tell him to learn how to drive manual, otherwise you'll call him gay and weak for knowing only how to drive auto :P

I'll give you an example of an auto vs manual argument.

Person1: Ha! You drive a sh!tbox Yaris/Swift/etc, I drive a Mazda 3 with 108kw. You're such a fagboy.

Person2: Your car is auto. Mine's a manual, whos the fag now?

Person1: But my car is better.

Person2: No its not, its auto.

hehe, the manual driver always has the last say :P

Unless of course thats you're secret agenda.... to rip into him for driving an auto if he ever says anything bad about your driving :P

PS: I drive an auto, but only cos my mum said she wants to be able to drive it... otherwise i would have gotten a sportivo.... damn i wished i bought a sportivo. (But its ok cos i can drive manual :P)

Edited by neK

lmaoooo he wants to drive manual BUT his a bit slllooooowww if u knoe what i mean?? >.< not like retarded slow but slow LOLZ my mum says he wont be able to handle a manual so yer she has the final say lolz if he could get a manual man i'd get him a typeR or a 200sx or even a rex eassy but he aint >.<

He's wants an auto. Let him have one. We didn't call Beckham a fag for having that haircut did we? (ok well some of us did).

IS200's are cheap now.

Yeah I quite like the IS200's. They look pretty decent and the engine's got potential aye? but its pretty disappointing in its stock state tho. <_< but hey... u got the luxury name and badge of Lexus :P

lmaoooo he wants to drive manual BUT his a bit slllooooowww if u knoe what i mean?? >.< not like retarded slow but slow LOLZ my mum says he wont be able to handle a manual so yer she has the final say lolz if he could get a manual man i'd get him a typeR or a 200sx or even a rex eassy but he aint >.<

ahhh so thats the problem.... that sux big time....

The other reason my mum wouldnt let me get a manual (and the same goes for my brother now), is that when i was on my P's 7 years ago i crashed the hand me down mitsubishi colt (it was manual), she blames the fact it was manual that caused me to crash. I blame my own stupidity for speeding the wet, bald tyres, and the pot hold i hit that caused me to lose control.

Dont really think my mum will ever get over that.

IS200's have a L6 2.0L which is really lacking balls to be honest. BUT

wow....what a car to sit in. The moving louge room. add a kit and some 19's, lower it....BAM Tony Soprano style.