looking for wheel spacer for 2003 sedan rolla

trd

hey everyone. i am looking for wheel spacer to increase my offset. at the moment, i think my current offset is +42 with lowered spring. it does not make the wheel and guard flat(in the same level) after i get the 17 work emotion alloys. as the factory data mentioned, the alloy wheel offset is +42. do you know where i can buy it or any methods to solve this problem out, please let me know. thanks so much

TRD

with the mentioned wheels and offset i dont think you are gonna need spacers mate, as spacers are going to push the wheel further out towards the guard and thats not really what you want if its lowered.

wheel spacers are illegal

what size are the wheels? 17 x 7?

if so the +42 is the perfect offset, and the stock wheels are +45, but are only 16 x 6 or 15 x 6.

i have + 40 wheels on my car and they kick out a bit, so i cant lower the car too far.

with the mentioned wheels and offset i dont think you are gonna need spacers mate, as spacers are going to push the wheel further out towards the guard and thats not really what you want if its lowered.

my wheels are 17/7 and pushing in backward a bit(push inside the guard). it makes me to find the way to make the wheel and the guard in same level(flat) push out a bit. i have seen northy's rolla in the pictures and this is what i am looking for. would you guys have suggestion to help me to dealing with this. also, would camber kit help? if so, please tell me parts no, where to buy and brand. thanks

TRD

Edited by trd