Another car we can beat

To be honest, I didnt know what speed we were doing, we took off and just ran and ran and ran, then I thought, **** im probably a little over the limit, looked down and thought bugger, better back off, he backed off at the same time, thats the second time I have gone over 120 in my car, the first time, lets just not go there.

Yeah I know and 99.9% of the time im one of those people that just bothers everyone by refusing to go 1K over the limit (Hence I have all my points and gold license :)) I guess I got carried away, it was quiet, factory area, no other cars, straight flat road, but even then, it doesn't reduce the "naughtyness" of what i did ;)

Sorry but i dont believe it...if it was a TT 1jz it would've walked all over you...they do lows 14s standard...

Like I said, I don't know what model it was but what I do know is I won and lift did not make me pull away, He had a power increase at the same time as me.

Had a run in with a Ford XR8 (3 weeks ago, the new model sedan)i think its a straight 8 engine, anyway all i know is our cars can keep up with them ( my car was stock at the time). Another point i wanna make is, even when our lift kicks in, we dont pull away from them we just stay with them. Maybe that was the same with the other above drag mentioned.

A couple of days ago i raced a r33 off at the lights. We both had an average start but i was beating him by half a car length all through first then i ****** up the 1 to 2 gear changed and he gained a car length as i wasn't in lift after the change. He only ended up winning by 2 car lenghts and he wasn't pulling away much at all. I was impressed... :lol: :P

two car lengths is quite a bit dude! hehehehe. :D i gave a current shape prelude vtir a go on friday night on my way home. we only hit 1 set of light so we gave it a go. i stuffed up my gear change and got left for dead :( I really need to practice those shifts a little more. i think i get too excited and forget how to shift! :lol:

Nah mate, im a bloody good shifter and I still find it a little difficult in the stivo in the heat of the moment, it seems to really resist going into 2nd when your in lift sometimes then others its smooth as something very smooth :)

:blink: weird. i don't have any trouble from 1st to 2nd in lift at all. 2nd to 3rd a little tougher but still relatively easy. it'a notchy but not resistive. damn South african manufacturing! <_< hehe

Its really strange, I have no 2nd to 3rd issue, I have never crunched or missed 3rd but by ***** I have crunched some seconds, my record is wind out first, crunch second, clutch down again, attempt seconed again, crunch, 3rd time, crunch, gave up and slowly and calmly popped it into second after a burst on the revs in neutral with the clutch up.

Most of the time its ok though, just occasionaly, I find there is no almost stuffing it, its either in or crunch.