Front Spoilers for Levin

Hi All,

Could anyone point me in the right direction (Websites etc) to look for different types Front Spoilers to suit a Levin. I have tried to get a Sportivo one, but like some of you have said on the Forum, Toyota are pretty S**t with you helping out, and the prices i have actually got from them are way over the top, and i won't pay that.

I have looked at the Talon Front Spoiler, i am considering that... Have any of you seen it... What do you think?

Thanks Heaps.

Miss T :P

it all depends on how much you want to pay, but check out C-One products... i think their kits are great, especially for the face lift corolla like yours...

they don't come cheap though... do a search on here for c-one, im sure you'll find something...

My Levin is a Oct 2005 Model, it has the black 2 peice thing on it.

Here is the link to the Talon Front Lip (hopefully it will work)

http://www.talonbodystyling.com.au/product..._hatch73-50.htm

Thanks

Miss T

That's cool. I also have the same car :D The Talon lip isn't bad at all aye? The shape is similar to the genuine Sportivo front lip. What's the cost on them?

The only ones that come to my mind now are the Booster, Trd sports M, JDM Elegant, and the C-one as blue_rolla mentioned. I have the C-One myself as well as Corzza so you can check our garages for photos of those. I'll get some pics of those I mention when I get back home tonight.

Thanks, i have actually seen the C-One Front Lips, they look HOT. I'll look into it a little more.

Thanks.

I just needed someone else's opinion on the Talon Front Lip. I actually seen it on a car last week, and it does look pretty good. I think it is around $350.00 (not painted or fitted), but i am not 100% sure. Will find out correct info and let you know.

Do you have a Front Lip on your car ???

Thanks, i have actually seen the C-One Front Lips, they look HOT. I'll look into it a little more.

Thanks.

I just needed someone else's opinion on the Talon Front Lip. I actually seen it on a car last week, and it does look pretty good. I think it is around $350.00 (not painted or fitted), but i am not 100% sure. Will find out correct info and let you know.

Do you have a Front Lip on your car ???

Not bad. Not easy to find a local Distributor for these things.

Yah I do, the C-one one. It's a pity the facelift models don't come standard with a front lip.

The Talon doesnt look too bad at all. Looking at the picture though it looks like the lip is very low so if your car is lowered you may scape it when going into driveways.

There are a few suppliers in Sydney, i am sure if you want one they can send it to you, but will probably make the costs go up a little.

I wish my Levin had the Front Lip, it just makes them look HOT, and more Beefy. ha ha ha.

I heard that the 2006 Levin is going to have the Sportivo lip fitted as standard, but i have not seen or heard if they have been released as yet.

I don't really think it is that low, probably just the same as the normal black plastic things on there now, if not a little lower.

In the end i will probably end up getting if for my car, at least i'll be different to everyone else. :D

Is that your car in the picture???? It looks HOT. Love that colour.

I can confirm that the 2006 Levin does have the sportivo front lip.

I saw one the otherday.

Unless it was a sportivo with a levin badge :blink:

I personally think the 2005-2006 Sportivo front lip looks the best but for $1130 just for a front lip I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

I agree, i can't bring myself to pay that much either, so i will have to settle for something different. You car looks nice.

Yes i have seen pictures of the Levin with the Sportivo Front Lip, looks good. Wish i had one. :(

Is that your car in the picture???? It looks HOT. Love that colour.

Nah its not, its a romoshop :lol:

I can confirm that the 2006 Levin does have the sportivo front lip.

I saw one the otherday.

Unless it was a sportivo with a levin badge :blink:

I personally think the 2005-2006 Sportivo front lip looks the best but for $1130 just for a front lip I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Or an 04-05 Levin with a Sportivo front lip :P

Garry you are correct! I could not believe it they come standard!!! :angry:

Miss T look in my sig thats the C - one front spoiler! its a good look for the face lift me thinks!

The C-One Front Spoiler looks heaps nice.

Do you know, or can anyone tell me how much the C-One Front Spoilers are painted and fitted, or maybe where i might be able to inquire about one?

The C-One Front Spoiler looks heaps nice.

Do you know, or can anyone tell me how much the C-One Front Spoilers are painted and fitted, or maybe where i might be able to inquire about one?

Where are you from?

Ignition X on broadway sydney sell them not sure if they have any in stock. But you looking at $500 unpainted. I got mine painted and fitted for $160

Hi,

Would you be able to give me the details for the place you got your C - One front lip from, and where you got it painted etc.

Does it fit onto the car well and does it scrape at all, i suppose on steep drive ways etc it will, the black pieces that come on my Levin standard already scrape on steep drive ways and its not really that low. Have you had any issues with it so far?

Thank you.

Miss T :)

Hey no worries Miss T! :)

i will get all the details for you by the end of tonight.

Yes i do scrape sometimes you have to be careful though cos its fibreglass so you dont wanna scrape it too much incase it cracks. Sofar no issues all good.

You can also get the sportivo spoiler for yor levin but that will cost more as its a genuine toyota part.

Edited by CORZZA

Ben$on from Ignition-X will fix you up real good :P

Hey Corzza, you got a lot of chipstones on your lip? How many scrapes so far? :lol:

A few scrapes under but nothing major As for paint chips yeah i have a few <_< Managed to fix the big ones up.

How about you? scrapes and chips?

Miss T as promised!

ADDRESS:

156 Broadway

Chippendale

NSW 2008

Phone: (02) 9212 3618

Fax: (02) 9554 3286

Email: ignitionx@hotmail.com

map.gif