Before and After

Daniel

I havent posted in here for ages but Im pretty excited that im getting some work tomorrow I thought I'd post a pic of how it looks now then stay tuned for 1 or 2 days time coz its getting 18s and super lows.

So far my 2003 Conquest has the following minor things done to it - levin front grill, tints, altezza shadow chrome tail lights (altho i've taken these off and might be selling them soon if they dont suit the new rims), mud flaps and badges removed. Rims and drop job should almost complete as far as im going with this, altho i'd love to get my hands on a sportivo/levin kit for it but only at the right price.

1000401apx9.jpg

1000609agk5.jpg

1000613aaj3.jpg

1000614aow0.jpg

Edited by Daniel

That pic was taken when I was in Perth but am now residing just north of Brisbane. Corolla started out my gf's and I was gunna get a maxima. But coz of the price of fuel the corolla is now mine and we got her a new beetle (pictured) which is off getting tints now. Future plans for the beetle will be leather interior, 19s (standard it has 205/55/16s so theres alot of room under there), eyelids, etc.

Man im hanging to get my rims, appart from the tyres being bald as Ive been driving stockers ever since my skyline 2 years ago.

post-1375-1155194209_thumb.jpg

Tell me what yas think? I'm in love with it!

18 x 7.5 Diablo Racer w/ Federal 215/35/18 tyres

King Springs super low

No it doesnt strub one bit! - no guard mods required.

Oh yer and perhaps ill come to a meet one day now that my ride looks half decent

post-1375-1155271687_thumb.jpg

post-1375-1155271712_thumb.jpg

post-1375-1155271734_thumb.jpg

Yer sorta looked the same except different size and colour. I must say I reckon Diablo's are the best rims for corollas. They just look like they belong.

Yep for sure, I've always loved them.

Honestly, that just looks REALLY REALLY awesome... really.

Love the clean look with no kit and no spoiler. Leave it!

1ZZ pride

• 2 months later...

After discovering that Mr Daniel lives like, 500 meters from me, I have seen this car first hand and parked my car next to it. Yeah, it's lower...

Because of the bigger wheels and lack of side skirts, I think is the reason for it not looking quite as low as perhaps it should.

In saying that though, it looks mad in the flesh....

(Prolly going out next Thursday night Daniel, not this one...time for you to meet the rest of the gang I think)

*pays azza for positive words* :P

I also will use the excuses "It was the day they were put in so they weren't settled", "Picture was taken on a hill" and "its had its mudflaps removed".

Super lows are only a 40-50mm drop. Ultra lows are the 60-70mm ones but Ive had very low cars in the past and am a bit old for the ride quality now.

As for next Thursday Azza I'll have to see whats doing. Where yas going and what time? U wanna come in the beast? Or are you scared of the power of a 1zz auto? :D

Man, I seen Buddha handle the 1ZZ auto wagon, and when you know how to move them, they can be fun little beasts....

Prolly usualy Thursday night pool meet. If so, i'd normally leave my place around 1/4 to 9 to be in there by 1/4 past 9 and hag till about 10:30ish

If ya can make it, we can take the auto if you want, then you can shotgun in a real Corolla next time????? HAHAHA :whistling: