TRD NZ?

i placed an order for a panel filter on 24th of july, still have no news on it, i have sent them a messege just then,i think what they should do is if they dont have somethin in stock they should let the people know, instead of pretending nothing happen

That website was owned and being traded by a top bloke by the name of Bruce.

Up until a few months ago if u rang and placed ur order you would see it pretty quickly turn up as it would be sent next day if it was in stock or shipped straight from japan if it wasnt in stock ....

However Bruce has sold the company to toyota NZ who has decided to us that website as the trading hub to then on-send orders to their dealerships .... sort of like a middle man arrangement .....

Ever since this has happened the service and response has been very poor .... Very funny how Bruce on his own was able to run this operation smoothly but a large corporation like toyota is having issues .........

F**K these C**TS i messaged them about 20 times regarding a order and i didint get 1 reply out of all that so i didint end up buying anthing cuz i was scared it wasent gonna rock up or if they recieved my money so yer i wouldent buy shiet off them if i were u

Steve,

ummm i place an order on 2nd of augst, had been sending e-mail.............no reply at all and now i want to cancel my order.....Is there any phone number i can contact them?

Edited by ES86