SKYLINE VS SPORTIVO

Orrite my brothers freind is the most cokiest ***** in the world atm!!!

i saw him the other day and i told him i dragged a sv6 and owned it :D

he said is that it?!

in my skyline i dragged a toyota celica GT4 at the lights and he won.....

also he dragged a nissan 300ZX TWIN TURBO *note TWIN TURBO!!!!* and he won.....

come on think reality please......

and i said ill drag him and now he says his not into drags anymore.... seriously come on.....

im also gonna post this on the nissan skyline site and see what they say....

orrite here goes...

my 2005 Corolla Sportivo MODS- d2 coilovers, front/rear strut, rear sway,cai,shortshifter all TRD by the way lolz

and his got a

93 serius 1.5 gts-t auto stock as arock

1993 series 1.5 gts-t AUTO! and its absolutly stock as a rock *note FUKING AUTO*

whos gonna win come on???!!!!!

They let him win Steve. Calm down. I've already raced my mate in his R32 GTS-t and he's running an aftermarket intercooler, engine back system and turbo. I pulled 3 car lengths on him and shutdown @ 120km/h.

The GT4 let him win. Why waste boost.

The 300ZX let him win. Why waste boost lol.

It's a stock R33 GTS-t. That says enough for me.

So Steve, the question you must ask yourself is, why bother? ;)

i know man but his so ANNOYING!!! cuz he reads the fuking wheels magazine and thats a load of **** saying our car does lyk 8.5 0-100 far out

ARGGGGHHHHH!!!

That's because the guys from wheels magazine:

1) Don't know how to drive our cars, or any VTEC for that matter and use the power band provided

2) Had photography equipment stacked in the back while doing the tests

3) Are in general, dumb preening tools

So if he wants to read a magazine made by dumb preening tools then let him lol

The R33 GTST auto's do about a 14.4 1/4 mile in STOCK form. What time does your sportivo do?

An auto skyline is also much easier to get consistant 1/4 mile times in than your corolla.

i know man but his so ANNOYING!!! cuz he reads the fuking wheels magazine and thats a load of **** saying our car does lyk 8.5 0-100 far out

ARGGGGHHHHH!!!

That's because the guys from wheels magazine:

1) Don't know how to drive our cars, or any VTEC for that matter and use the power band provided

2) Had photography equipment stacked in the back while doing the tests

3) Are in general, dumb preening tools

So if he wants to read a magazine made by dumb preening tools then let him lol

Den if wheels mag sucks.....wat's a good generalist car mag?

I read Speed Mag...same dudes that do Motor Mag i think...Do they suck tooz?

N yea i'm curious...Stivo would beat all the above cars? eg GT4, 300ZX, R32 n R33?

go to WSID! :lol: take it off the street, WSID or Wakefield Park, if yous are gonna thrash your cars at least do it at the track! no difference and also save yourslef some money and demerit points, or even your life.. okok enuf.. :P

btw Gts-t is 2.5 turbo not 1.5 :P

The R33 GTST auto's do about a 14.4 1/4 mile in STOCK form. What time does your sportivo do?

An auto skyline is also much easier to get consistant 1/4 mile times in than your corolla.

Weren't you the one that said all these old skylines are 'tired'?

I've had a stab at my fair share and they all came of second best, bar one which was modded to the high heaven (another mate of mine).

14.4 1/4 mile times in stock form when? back in 1993? understandable. Now? doubtful.

Dylan no one said anything about street racing it's cool lol.

EDIT: Jase not having a stab @ you...I'm in an 'aggressive' mood tonight and it is reflecting in my typing (female problems)

Edited by bADbOYz

pfft sounds lyk a hypocrit to me i remember about the trd short shifter he said it sucked and now theres a group buy and his getting one?! oh please wateva....

He is? :blink:

rofl that's pretty funny actually hahahaha

Ok ok ok Steve...tell your friend that there's a debadged silver 'Levin' in melbourne with a sportivo kit, cf bonnet, 17's, low as that want's to race him. Come on...it'll only be a '1zz' man. GTS-t should be able to beat a '1zz'.

street racing is bad mmm K

thread closed.

Dylan has asked me to add this,

Steve... settle down a little man, I meant nothing against you with my comment. It was about these sorts of topics in general. There was a time not so long ago the any thread like this was deleted on sight... hmmmm

If you want to brag about who chopped who or even who would... then drop your pants and take out the ruler, cos that's all your doing...

Seriously, this is what MSN is for. Ask a few people who would know.

But I have seen close friends seriously injured and even killed from being stupid on the street. Sure have your fun (as the NSW guys know I still set a nice pace on the cruises) but remember what may be around that corner... the great thing about the race track is it doesn't cost much to head out there, and around the corner is nothing but more racetrack...

But love your car for what it is, and cherish the life you have because you only have 1!!!