Finally someone who isnt prepared to say what everyone wants to hear

xoom

Well here we go again ..... even when a UN resolution is accepted the rules are still broken ..... hmmm i wonder what the punishment for this will be ?? let see .... NOTHING

http://www.plenglish.com/article.asp?ID=%7...amp;language=EN

http://www.axcessnews.com/modules/wfsectio...articleid=10954

If nothing is done about this then it will prove beyond all doubt that the UN is just an establishment put in place to give false hope and lies to the world ... and that they have no power what so ever ..... and people still question why these people on the ground feel they need to take the situation into their own hands ....

The actions of the UN and the world in the coming days if they do nothing will demonstrate exactly why the people of south lebanon defend themselves ....

I ask a greater question as well .... what if the situation was reversed ???? i would say u would have seen an invasion of lebanon like never seen before .... thats justice isnt it ?

As someone said on page one Hezzbollah are a resistance fighting organisation, much the same as the IRA, and who were they fighting against?the soap dodging Poms, trying to FORCE their beliefs upon the people of Ireland. And what were the IRA called, a Terrorist organisation! All they wanted to do was keep Ireland for the Irish. What are Hezzbollah trying to do, keep Lebanon for the Lebanese, not let those scumbag Jews take more of their land. This is only my point of view and I don't apologise for that, I am not a supporter of Islam or the Lebanese but someone has to do something about the **** Jews, preferrably permanently. :ph34r::ph34r:

I think the world has gone to sh!t because...

a. Greedy people who want the worlds resources to themselves and are very willing to ruin entire other nations to get them.

b. Greedy people willing to sacrifice their own nations wealth and stability for their own personal profit or agenda.

One thing you didn't see during Bill Clinton's time in the White House was angst towards the west by Islamic nut cases. Clinton was very much interested in brokering peace in the Middle East, why, because he didn't have an agenda like George Dubya and his father. Clinton realised that relative peace between Israel and everyone around them was paramount in keeping oil prices low and if they needed to use Israeli air bases in the future then being in their good books (despite what he thought of them privately) was paramount. :ph34r:

Clinton was a crapload better than Bush. At least he thinks before acting (well we all know he thought with something else too, but yeah he's only male lol).

I agree with you 1ZZ-FE...greed is destroying the world. One of the seven deadly sins, and possibly the most vile.

Mr Bill and I had an interesting chat on the phone last night about all this, and the more I speak to the guy the more I become elightened about things. Believe nothing, and trust no one. Especially the butthole media and government.

You don't see animals doing this to each other. That's the scary thing. Where has the harmony gone in the world?

Reminds me of a scene in Terminator 2 (where Arnie is talking to John Connor in the desert area)

"Is it in your nature to destroy yourselves" (referring to human race).

Clinton was a crapload better than Bush. At least he thinks before acting (well we all know he thought with something else too, but yeah he's only male lol).

I agree with you 1ZZ-FE...greed is destroying the world. One of the seven deadly sins, and possibly the most vile.

Mr Bill and I had an interesting chat on the phone last night about all this, and the more I speak to the guy the more I become elightened about things. Believe nothing, and trust no one. Especially the butthole media and government.

At first i thought you meant you were talking on the phone to Bill Clinton. LOL

Then i realised you were referring to another forum member. :lol: