05' Corolla Audio

Corolla

Hi I m planning to get a nice aftermarket unit. I find that the stock speakers sounds ok to me. Due to my budget i cannot afford 2 sets of speakers and an amp yet. Will the aftermarket HU good enough in terms of sound quality? What should i do guys?

Edited by Corolla

Firstly rear speakers doesnt need to be upgraded at all. Best idea would be to get a headunit and a set of decent front speakers. Leave the rears as stock. Why? Because to make it sound good, you want the sound to come out from in front of you not behind you. Ie you stand in front and faceing the stage at a concert and not having your back to the singer/s.

Do you drive a Levin or Sportivo? Because the front splits in those aren't too shabby at all when running off headunit power. Quite good. Upgrading the headunit can give you much more tuning and sound staging setups which in turn can provide an overall better sound.

Do you drive a Levin or Sportivo? Because the front splits in those aren't too shabby at all when running off headunit power. Quite good. Upgrading the headunit can give you much more tuning and sound staging setups which in turn can provide an overall better sound.

Hey BigBum i own a Levin. thanks i will go for a Pioneer HU then. Is it possible to run a set of Pioneer splits without having an amp? Any recommendation for front splits?

Edited by Corolla