exhausts

anthoboi

How much are you intending to spend?

Remus exhuasts range arounds the $800 dollar mark i believe. Here are some options, depending on wherther you want to be rice or performance orientated or both:

1. Sportivo Catback - if you can find one - $150 - 250 + $60 odd for labour to wield it on, and while your at it, you can get a custom cataylitic convertor for another 100bux or so to help breathing :D

2. Xforce Series - i.e Twin Loops half the price :D :D

3. Apexi styles $_$ :o :ph34r::ph34r::unsure::unsure: :) :D

4. Full custom exhaust - i.e. Redback catback, Redback/Lukey muffler & some 2.25"/2.5" lenth piping will set you back arounds $200, but at least it's unique? B) i.e. Danz

5. Autobarn 5" Ricer canon - $50 bux, $10bux for labour and an icepack for the mechanic's head ache, as it's the 30th canon he/she has attached, amongst the lancers and civics etc.etc. :lol:

Hope it helps,

Cheers,

Jules

How much are you intending to spend?

Remus exhuasts range arounds the $800 dollar mark i believe. Here are some options, depending on wherther you want to be rice or performance orientated or both:

1. Sportivo Catback - if you can find one - $150 - 250 + $60 odd for labour to wield it on, and while your at it, you can get a custom cataylitic convertor for another 100bux or so to help breathing :D

2. Xforce Series - i.e Twin Loops half the price :D :D

3. Apexi styles $_$ :o :ph34r::ph34r::unsure::unsure: :) :D

4. Full custom exhaust - i.e. Redback catback, Redback/Lukey muffler & some 2.25"/2.5" lenth piping will set you back arounds $200, but at least it's unique? B) i.e. Danz

5. Autobarn 5" Ricer canon - $50 bux, $10bux for labour and an icepack for the mechanic's head ache, as it's the 30th canon he/she has attached, amongst the lancers and civics etc.etc. :lol:

Hope it helps,

Cheers,

Jules

hey

thanks a million man that gave me a bit more idea... coz like remus i heard is pretty good buh it doesnt last long n like..yeh its very exp .. i prefer at least spend half of it .. buh yeh im just looking for soemthing that can at least boost my ascent to like 100kw.. das all n yeh 800 is too much n i rather stick with 93

buh yeh thanks a lot

appreciated

If you want power man you'd want a catback system with headers, but that is expensive.

If you want something that is going to give you a little more power and response, then look at buddyclub, apexi (which yes, are around $400 odd for a muffler but they last and are made properly), remus and some magnaflow mufflers.

If you buy cheap you will get cheap. EG: Buying a $50 cannon from supercheap will, in most cases, make the car even more unresponsive and you will lose power.

I know a guy who's running an apexi N1 cannon, it's loud but you can suppress it with a silencer if you wish (he finds that it is fine without the silencer).

Additionally, if you want an oval shape muffler that is still unrestrictive (but not loud) and flows nicely look at the Apexi WS2 muffler.

;)

If you want 100kw at the wheels then be prepared to start spending money cause you ain't gonna do it with just a muffler. Most I"ve ever seen out of a 1zz is 94kw and that was with CAI,Sportivo cat back, E manage,flywheel and who knows what else :P (hey Pippy :D )

Our forum sponsor CES is about to start production on cat back systems for the 1zz in the not too distant future. :D

100kw atw is getting into stock 2zz territory as well come to think of it.

TTE have 1zz turbo kits, maybe have a look at those ;) hehe

hey there.. what u mean stock 2zz territory ? liike.. my car is an auto so yeh :( i just wanna try get my car up to 100 das about it .. i dont intend to go n e further with this car coz i wanna save up for 350z xD haha buh yeh i wanna complte dis one lil goal xD hhehee

n e ways if u know n way i can do this it would be appreciated .. im just a noob i dont know much about cars n yeh hehe .. buh this forum has helped me alot xD

ne wa ytakes cares

anthony

2zz is the Sportivo motor man. They are making 108kw stock at the wheels and they are rated @ 141kw at the flywheel. The 1zz would require some internal work (cams etc) an aftermarket computer to achieve 100kw atw without forced induction. Weighing it up you have to consider whether it's worth it in the end to achieve that small goal, because it would cost a fair bit.

Save up for the 350Z man. If you want true power that's one car to start with ;)

PS: I've seen 350Z's with turbo upgrade kits completely annihilate Evo9's etc. Just ask BigBum lol.

• 1 month later...

2zz is the Sportivo motor man. They are making 108kw stock at the wheels and they are rated @ 141kw at the flywheel. The 1zz would require some internal work (cams etc) an aftermarket computer to achieve 100kw atw without forced induction. Weighing it up you have to consider whether it's worth it in the end to achieve that small goal, because it would cost a fair bit.

Save up for the 350Z man. If you want true power that's one car to start with ;)

PS: I've seen 350Z's with turbo upgrade kits completely annihilate Evo9's etc. Just ask BigBum lol.

Sorry for the lateness but i think he meant 100kw at the flywheel (as I've put 2 n 2 together n guessed he got a post-october 2005 corolla which the factory engines are detuned to 93kw).

its really exp n someone said that remus wont last that long as stainless steel

Which "expert" told you that :blink: Remus is High Grade Stainless Steel that's one of the reasons why it's so expensive :blink:

A remus exhaust or muffler will last longer than the car.

My brother had one on a Prelude for 9 years and that 90 model Prelude is still driving around with that same muffler which would make it about 13 years old now. Don't last???

Do yourself a favour, research things yourself (Look much much further than the internet) and don't rely upon everyone's opinions, there's alot of know it all's when it comes to cars who in the end don't know jack.

Edited by IZZ-FE