SERVICING STORIES

ok guys can i get some feedback on best and worst places to get your car serviced in terms of toyota dealerships? I know I know, one doesn't have to take one's car to a toyota dealership for it's service but for argument's sake.........................

mate, just use the search button, its been discussed to death

cheers

yeah i know it's been discussed. wanted some fresh views. won't be driving from sydney to melbourne for my service :) have left terry shields toyota parramatta after reading what a lot of people had to say. am trying out castle hill next week. i've been to lander blackers a few times and i found their customer service woeful. although that was "new cars" not the service division. service division could be good i guess.

I get my car serviced at Lander Toyota Blacktown.

Good customer service however more expensive compared to Castle Hill Toyota.

dude where did you get your TRD car seat covers?

Fergusons Toyota at Hurstville had been an absolute nighmare to deal with giving me the run around. Took my car back 5 times for the one issue - after getting customers services to intervene. When I got the car back checked it over the front spoiler had all the paint neatly peeled off. - they got me back ahh! Took it back again and they resprayed for me though. Quik paint spray and done! Is that good enough? No! Also according to the service manager, the hydraulic cluctes in the Sportvios are not adjustable. Will I be buying another new toyota. Probably not. Will I but a Lexus - was to be my next car - maybe! :angry:

Fergusons Toyota at Hurstville had been an absolute nighmare to deal with giving me the run around. Took my car back 5 times for the one issue - after getting customers services to intervene. When I got the car back checked it over the front spoiler had all the paint neatly peeled off. - they got me back ahh! Took it back again and they resprayed for me though. Quik paint spray and done! Is that good enough? No! Also according to the service manager, the hydraulic cluctes in the Sportvios are not adjustable. Will I be buying another new toyota. Probably not. Will I but a Lexus - was to be my next car - maybe! :angry:

geez - fr*gging cowboys. unbelievable. yeah a lexus was my next car too! ;)

I service my car at Fergusons with no issues. Customer service is fine for me. Always willing to look at issues i idenify and always comes out washed and dried on the hour.

jst got a service yesterday, i have aftermarket springs and the camber was out- they did a wheel alignment and balance as well as a rotation for $60.00

I service my car at Fergusons with no issues. Customer service is fine for me. Always willing to look at issues i idenify and always comes out washed and dried on the hour.

jst got a service yesterday, i have aftermarket springs and the camber was out- they did a wheel alignment and balance as well as a rotation for $60.00

and who do you work for? :D

and who do you work for? :D

no prizes for THAT answer :))

have a good night guys

• 1 month later...

mate i have had a similar dealing with TERRY SHIELDS TOYOTA PARRAMATTA they are an absolute nightmare telling me i they can do anything about it .... like stuff that

went back 3 times and they havnt fixed the prob and they promised it the 1st time