cutting rear skirt

Hi guys, i'm thinking of changing da muffler on my stivo. The problem is as i have da stivo rear skirt and its on da way. So what should i do? Does anybody know any workshop that can cut it. This is because i went to Jetspeed before and they said they don't have the equipment that can cut plastic.

Thanks guys>

Where are you located dude? Anyway, do a search on the forum and you should be able to find some answers. We've talked about it before and yes it involves cutting the rear skirt.

I'm surprised the guys at Jetspeed couldn't do that considering work they've done in the past, If you're in Melbourne, you can speak to "The City Garage" in North Melbourne just of King St, They do a lot of work for Grand Tourismo Auto, I'm pretty certain they'll be able to do it - doesn't hurt to ask.

I'm located in Sydney.E-gene.

Yeah i am suprised too that they couldn't help me. They told me that they only deal with fibre glass materials. Suggested me to panel beater instead. But the panel beater couldn't help me either.

But thanks guys

i got mine cut to fit my rear muffler. i might have some pictures somewhere. will post them when i find some.

Hi Shaohaok, still waiting for u'r picture man. Want to see how u've done it. Greately appreciate it.