World of Warcraft

Dead

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well looks like WoW may have finally died for me lol. I'm now just sick of it. I've been writing and playing music more than I ever have now.

I guess it's adios time :o

Nooo Rob noooo!!!

Come back to the dark side. Its nice and warm here.

lol

I'm all too excited about getting a group started. Mick0082 from here is supplying drums and myself and a mate are on guitars. Bass player wanted though. Pref. female who is also a vocalist. SPREAD THE WORD PLEEASEEE lol.

*begs*

Heya Cjr!

Come to Dath'Remar server! FOR THE HORDE!

Hey Rob just watched The Simpsons episode I got. It was based on WoW!!! Not directly like south park but still awesome!!!

Series 18 Episode 17 Marge Gamer.

i havent seen that entire episode i watched a bit on youtube but i havent watched the whole thing any of you guys have a link the whole episode that is online and i can watch now at work??

Welcome to WoW CjR it is an addiction that cant be denied hehe :spiteful:

If you wanna go alliance change servers to aman'thul im on it phil has a low char on it as well and i have my lil bro lil cuz and mates from work on it as well i have a lil rogue that will own anyone below lvl 20 in a few hits so if u wanna play on aman'thul i can help u if u need it phil knows im a caring wow person and i always help my mate

So when r u gonna start playing ur alliance char phil i wanna quest with u if u want i can make a new char and quest with u and we can use it together i dont care i love questing with mates its fun plus i have high lvl chars i can use for instances and stuff so we can get cool twink items as well :rolleyes:

Im really into my Horde warrior now LOL.

Im DW 2 of these 1.3 speed daggers and got some +Crit and +Agility armour with now about 20% critical hit chance and he owns!

http://www.thottbot.com/i31193

I spend most of the battle now in Flurry its crazy attack speed increase FTW! I hardly have to use Heroic Strike all I do is wait until Bloodthirst and Rampage light up and do those. Also getting heaps of money. Nearly at the 1000G mark getting ready for my flying mount! :D Only 2 more levels to go!

Sure am. Im a level 68 Horde Warrior. In game name Saiya

I also have an Alt who is a Blood Elf Priest lv 17. In game name Radenska.

I dont play him much now just when I get bored.

• 1 month later...

OK, update - I have a -

LVL42 Nightelf Hunter on Terokkar

LVL20 Tauren Warrior on Illidan

LVL32 Tauren Druid on Frostmourne

LVL11 Gnome Rogue on Barthilus

LVL3 Gnome Warlock on Barthilus

Anyone on any of those???

Cheers,

C.j

Hey guys,

I have been playing for about 4 months now and I have:

52 Night Elf Druid - Nagrand

52 Tauren Druid - Silvermoon (This is now my main as I have alot of level 70 friends irl who play on here)

11 Gnome Warlock - Thurassian (I hate gnomes so this will most likely never be played again lol)

This game is quite addictive :P

I get 60 - 150fps on mine depending on where I am :P

I'm aiming to hit 70 within the next month. Shouldn't be too much trouble either ^_^

I think he was talking about STALKER dude (unless you are as well, sorry). I have that game as well. To get 150fps with full dynamic turned on, well, you'd have to having a **** quick graphics setup.

Ah stalker of course :P (Don't mind me I was at work and wasn't quite with it.

Most FPS I pull around 80 - 90 FPS with all the setting cranked. I may have to grab a copy of stalker as it's sounding quite nice and I need something that will really work my PC as WoW is somewhat wasted on it lol

Ah stalker of course :P (Don't mind me I was at work and wasn't quite with it.

Most FPS I pull around 80 - 90 FPS with all the setting cranked. I may have to grab a copy of stalker as it's sounding quite nice and I need something that will really work my PC as WoW is somewhat wasted on it lol

Personally, Stalker makes Doom 3 look like Hello Kitty lol.

The weapon realism is insane to say the least. I found it much more enjoying. Made me jump in my seat countless times lol (headphones and radioactive monsters ftw).

Hi all...

My main is now on Dath'Remar... toon name is Mheythroal, lvl 56 NE Hunter ;) ;)

Although I don't play much these days... Been capped for the last 2 weeks because I have an ***** of a housemate who used all my bandwidth... heh

• 1 month later...