theiving C U Next Tues

thats **** man .... but all honesty if your out in penrith it aint the best suburb !!!

but still f***** up to hear that kinda *******

oncy you obviously don't live in penrith - i am from glenmore park and penrith has less car theft than in most suburbs of sydney, it is the surrounding suburbs that are a bit dodge - and the parts got stolen from westmead hospital. and i seem to recall all the sportivos targeted when they were first brought out were hit on the north side of the harbour and the eastern suburbs.

any how

just to let you know

just cars are far from insurers of the year - and when they say they are for the car enthusiast they mean that they don't give a ***** about the car enthusiast.

i am so buying a factory honda s2000 next.

and insuring it with nrma.

Edited by influx

He's from Penrith area...

Why am i not suprised. Bloodly Western subs os Sydney. Where ****ers think the only fast car is a folden or bombadorre.

have fun getting it back, and our support is with you!

Big Pete, i have family there. There are bad people around all suburbs, so don't generalise that the west is bad. People think just because it is a low social economy area in some places it is bad, but where isn't there. There are people in each suburb that might even live on the streets in a classy suburb that might **** your car up so they can afford to eat, think before you speak because you might just affend someone.

On the car subject i am supprised they took your kit, hope all goes sweet with replacement.

He's from Penrith area...

Why am i not suprised. Bloodly Western subs os Sydney. Where ****ers think the only fast car is a folden or bombadorre.

have fun getting it back, and our support is with you!

even though look is from Penrith, it should be noted the theft occurred at his work at Westmead Hospital... not in the Penrith area... stereotype #2 seen so far...

when i see a commodore rollin down the street with sportivo skirtz, youll be the first to know pete :P

westmead hospital?! far out man.. odds are (if you arent working there) that youre there for a sick friend or relative and already feeling like crap because of it! fcuking with other peoples cars in the car park of a hospital is on par with stealing from a ladyz purse while shes on her knees, preying during mass @ church.

its wrong i tellz ya! but yea a lot of bad sortz tend to stroll into emergancy..

but yea, hold up - doesnt westmead have separate parking for employees? my dad is CNS at blacktown hosp. and theres separate parking area here you swipe your id card to get into...

Sorry to hear about that brah, like everyone says karma will catch up with them in the end. You'll see the car on the front page of the paper wrapped around a pole!

I hope the people that did this get raped by a pack of clowns!

P.S. Honda S2000? damn they are hot!