theiving C U Next Tues

Oh man you got to be kidding! Sorry to hear about that.

People like these ***** me off somthing severe. If I caught anyone doing that to my car watch out I would make sure justice was done!

thats pretty fcuking disgusting...

so sorry that happened 2 u man.. saw ur car in the registry.. obviously heapz of work was done to it...

you know the thing is that any decent car wreckers or mechanicz or just ANYONE with some knowledge can strip a car in a very short amount of time as long as they knew what to do.

For farks sake... that is shocking Luke... I don't like the chances of finding it again, but good luck. There have been reports of many 'insurace jobs' going on with corollas given their popularity and road numbers. These are often targetted thefts for certain particular items, such as airbags and bodykits that are quite costly for the repairer but can make them a mint if obtained cheaply... sorry your car was targetted though mate :(

what state? what suburb?

sorry to hear about that mate, hopefully insurance will cover u for it?

He's from Penrith area...

the sportivo bodykit is all external so you can take it off without getting inside making it easier to steal. my sideskirts however are mounted on the inside door sill and can be drilled in

Edited by kcorro

People like these ***** me off somthing severe. If I caught anyone doing that to my car watch out I would make sure justice was done!

stuff the justice .. im taking out my baseball bat and give him pain...

sorry to hear what has happened.. karma will come back to the guy who stole it .. he'll have no car to throw that kit on ..

ur ride was sweet too :(

I ment street justice ;)

I ment street justice ;)

arh got cha! .. i'll let u borrow my bat after im done :whistling:

I was looking at my sportivo the other day and was thinking how easy it was for someone to steal the body kit....never knew it would actually take place. Now I'm worried :(

Bad karma to the people that stole yours :angry:

Hopefully you'll get it back :unsure:

Man...sorry hear 'bout that - it's like being seriously violated. You work hard, save, get the bits and / or the car, then some little prick with no life and a rock as a Mum, comes along and wrecks your pride and joy :( :angry:

As previous posts say - carma. He'll get his :ph34r:

Does any know if the same can be done to Levin - cause now I'm worried too......

Panel Beaters...

Buy stolen parts cheap - Charge customer or Insurance co for full genuine rrp and then make more profit.

Getting more common.

My friends Statesman was stolen, next afternoon found stripped of interior (leather seats, dash etc). Drivers seat was replaced with a milk crate and an old kingswood steering wheel put in place just to be able to move the car to dump it where it was found.

Tell me that sort of stuff isn't "to order" or pre-planned.

i always garage my car and it was in a secure car park at my work at the hospital when it happened.

prob is nil cctv in the car park.

the people knew what they were doing as the tape is all still intact and the bolts were put back.

any way that for the comments just be careful all.