We need a post like this!!! Hahaha lol

grima88

Basically what it is ... is a thread where the person posting finds a post from another forum or from that forum and what they do is post the comment made in a quote and also record their own version of the comments made.

Below are some example from the thread on the other forum ..... i figured i'd save everyone else the trouble of signing up ...... hey the v8's this arvo got a bit boring .... :lol: :lol: :lol:

****WARNING SOME PEOPLE MAY FIND THIS STUFF OFFENDING SO DONT READ/LISTEN ON IF U R EASILY OFFENDED****

what ******en wrong wif u azn guy around here

how can u take this bull****

minushuman have u bang every azn guy or something

if u haven't how da **** do u no that azn guys have hilariously small penises

i am a azn myself , my ***** is 12 inch long and if u girl out there who doesn't believe me,send me a message i show u when we meet but i must bang u cause i only show my ***** 2 chics that i bang ( i am only doing 2 tell people off about generalising that all azn have small ***** and european have big dicks).

both uni and high school have hot and ugly people in them u can't just assume that all people in high school r ugly and all uni people r hot, that bull****

my current gf is a 16yrs old azn model, she not ******en ugly, she goes 2 a all girls high school.

The Audio to the above quote

Taken from a comment on Bookie's Blog

Quote:

---------------------------

That's so rude about general maths!! Some people, like myself were forced to drop down to general maths because they got really sick and wanted to still do well in HSC!! Even after I did drop down I have been diagnosed with depression, live an hour and a half from my school and have to travel all the time!! How dare you say bad things about general maths....at least a lot of the people who do general maths are polite and aren't smart asses who think they're top ****!!! A lot of people who do general maths are intelligent and get 80's and 90's in all their other subjects like extension english!! Dont judge people who you dont know nothing about, whether it is cause of religion, subjects, intelligents....whatever.....i cant believe you have friends...do you?

Originally Posted by vanush

What

Thatz it

I'm sick of you Brogan77. Everything you stand for seems to sicken me. The incessant posting serves to reaffirm your lack of life and your inability to take a joke. Why dont you **** off you idiot. I hate you. I hate you and I especially hate your family. Why do you bother us? What is your purpose on this Earth? Is it to post on this forum?

Enough with the questions. They only depress me. To an extent where I can't fathom your existence. Who are you anyway; why do you choose the alias brogan77. WHY. JUST WHY BROGAN. WHY *** DAMNIT. Every **** single thread you are guaranteed some inane answer from a head with a ***** brogan77. You watch Family Guy don't you? Non-sequiturs are funny. BUT NOT ALL THE **** TIME. Needless to say Brogan. I hate you. I don't know you. But I hate you nonetheless. I might as well repeat what I said before. I hate you.

And what's with the red signature? THE RED SIGNATURE. I despise it. I utterly despise it, since no one gives a ****, really. I have an incredible amount of e-contempt for you brogan77. I am just about to kill you, on the internet. I will just get an axe and chop your head off. Yes, that's how you will die. My friend Jimmy and I will go to your house with an axe borrowed from my neighbor's shed. Upon checking if your broadband connection is active, we will open the door. The empty house though and suddenly, a wretched feeling gushes down my spine. My body cannot handle it.. the air.. the air has a cool chill. You've got the airconditioning on. You *****. That was my only weakness.