Anyone ordered an Aurion?

Cosmo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So...has anyone got one on the way? Or even in their garage?

A Mate I work with has just ordered the first SX6 Sportivo going through Southside Toyota's books. He said he isnt 100% sure when he gets it, but should be within the next 2 weeks or so....

I will be asking for a little spin as soon as he gets it...and Il post some pics if he'll let me...

Order the Aurion Sportvio ZR6 with moonroof and dvd navigation, arrive by truck yesterday.

Will be ready next Wednesday the 29th November.

Once one in NSW in Cyber Green ZR6 as the car was delivered to a South Australia dealership as assinged allotment, but my dealership managed to arrange pickup, so it was loaded back onto a transporter then ship to NSW Penrith.

If not I would had to wait till March next year for the same colour.

The Aurion is nice to drive - but I already knew that. So far, one positive surprise: the parking assist may actually be useful (sometimes); one negative surprise (at least to the salesman): the spare wheel is not alloy but steel (but that is ok for me, I prefer 4 wheel rotation above 5 wheel rotation).

The photo does not tell much - it is a stock standard car.

post-3179-1164349772_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So...has anyone got one on the way? Or even in their garage?

Hi,

I have got my Aurion SX6 for about a week and it already went back to service twice first is to reset computer, according to Toyota service center the code install in my SX6 is for supercharge version, it is not suppose to be installed in SX6 =_=" (what the @#%#@$@%#!!) and 2nd time is to change a faulty sensor which cause malfunction of VSC. Now I got another problem! I can hear a strange squeeze noise from rear window while car is moving. Just wonder is anyone got similar experience or just I am bad luck!

Cheers

Daniel

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all,

Picked up my Sportivo SX6 last Friday (29/12 - Ink). This car is truly beautiful and the fuel economy is brilliant. Everyone is still on holiday so I get very good runs from my home to work and the fuel economy is 8.7/100km. The tiptronic is one of the better ones that I have driven (except for 1st when you try to down shift - gives a violent ***** if the revs are not low enough). It is a very quiet car as my family now never know that I am home until I enter the door.

Haven't really tested it yet as I want the car to run in first (had a little test with the tiptronic and this car is brilliant for what you pay for - was told to slow down by cops on the weekend as I was entering the freeway as the car had already reached 150km/h before I connected and the entry to the freeway was about 200m).

So far i haven't had any problems with the car (maybe because I am enjoying the stereo and oblivious to any sound that is coming from the car.

I got it as a fleet car so paid very little for it (about 32k with no trade in). Was originally going to get the Camry but delivery was going to be in March. I lost the leather interior from not getting the Camry but gained 83kw which I am very happy about. I reckon that Toyota would do even better with the Camry Sportivos if they at least got 147kw from that engine but that is just my opinion.

I am not sure but I got alloys as my spare.

Difficult to say - I traded in a Camry CSx 1998 (185000km), got 5 years warranty, and had to pay almost $35,000 driveaway!

Wow! Which dealer did you buy your car from? I'm interested in the ATX too.

Yarra Valley Toyota..

Beautiful car... the shape of the new Aurion is going the way of the Commodore I feel, but with those nice rounded Toyota-blessed looks!

I couldn't believe when the Aurion was announced as a 202kW WITHOUT Turbo! Amazing feat of engineering...

If I had the cash... that's the only thing holding me back. (That and having to re-finance from the Vienta I've currently got... :))

Beautiful car... the shape of the new Aurion is going the way of the Commodore I feel, but with those nice rounded Toyota-blessed looks!

I couldn't believe when the Aurion was announced as a 202kW WITHOUT Turbo! Amazing feat of engineering...

If I had the cash... that's the only thing holding me back. (That and having to re-finance from the Vienta I've currently got... :))

fair enough it might be going the way of the commodore.. But i think that that is sorta where it has to go, toyota have to have something to compete with the falcon and the commodore, and this is the car to do it i reckon

fair enough it might be going the way of the commodore.. But i think that that is sorta where it has to go, toyota have to have something to compete with the falcon and the commodore, and this is the car to do it i reckon

Agreed... I quite like the look of it!

There was discussion of the Aurion TV advertisement over at the AussieMagna forums about a Magna driver stamping on his steering wheel when beaten by the Aurion... bwahahaha

Agreed... I quite like the look of it!

There was discussion of the Aurion TV advertisement over at the AussieMagna forums about a Magna driver stamping on his steering wheel when beaten by the Aurion... bwahahaha

do u have the link for that forum? i like reading other forums when they discuss about toyota cars.

I got it as a fleet car so paid very little for it (about 32k with no trade in). Was originally going to get the Camry but delivery was going to be in March. I lost the leather interior from not getting the Camry but gained 83kw which I am very happy about. I reckon that Toyota would do even better with the Camry Sportivos if they at least got 147kw from that engine but that is just my opinion.

I am not sure but I got alloys as my spare.

If I could get one for 32 I would buy one but with no fleet price it is not worth me changing.

• 1 month later...