interior

anthoboi

hi all, just wondering , im planning to keep my car for at least a good 4 yrs and i was wondering since its just a accent 05 .. power wise aint gonna b that much when trying to modify it n all buh i was wondering whether there is a wood dash panel.. like u know where the air con is and all that stuff .. is there like that luxury wood panel for the corollas ? .. if n e 1 knows much about what im talking about if i made much sense .. lol .. please feel free to leave a msg .. coz im quite interested

thank you all

anthony

• 3 weeks later...

UMMM...

ok that synthetic woodgrain look is tacky. i seen stick on woodgrain panels on sale in ebay a long while ago, but they were for the US modelz and obviously it wouldnt be any use buying theirs coz they drive on the other side of the road.

sorry dude but yea i wouldnt go and do that to my corolla to make make it look a bit more luxurious...

if u want wood on your steering wheel, get a real wood steering wheel! but youll be sacrificing your airbag then...

i got a real wood steering wheel i installed in my landcru23r... but yea wouldnt install it in the corolla since i wanna keep my airbagz..

hi all, just wondering , im planning to keep my car for at least a good 4 yrs and i was wondering since its just a accent 05 .. power wise aint gonna b that much when trying to modify it n all buh i was wondering whether there is a wood dash panel.. like u know where the air con is and all that stuff .. is there like that luxury wood panel for the corollas ? .. if n e 1 knows much about what im talking about if i made much sense .. lol .. please feel free to leave a msg .. coz im quite interested

thank you all

anthony

I know EMTECH AUTOMOTIVE in south australia do that kind of thing and carbon look as well, i bought some white dials of them years ago for another car and noticed they did dash inserts. Worth a look, although i agree with the above i wouldn't bother with woodgrain.The carbon look would be alot better.