Found on ebay

The one thing that stood out here was the new motor fitted due to our old friend "CRACKED OIL PUMP HOUSING "...same as someone here who had a motor rebuild here for the same reason ??

MAP81...you've got a IZZ_FE motor, is the sportivo muffler you've got fitted the one from the ordinary corolla sportivo accessories list..( and if so does it sound much different) or have you somehow fitted one from a 2ZZ-FE Sportivo?

MAP81...you've got a IZZ_FE motor, is the sportivo muffler you've got fitted the one from the ordinary corolla sportivo accessories list..( and if so does it sound much different) or have you somehow fitted one from a 2ZZ-FE Sportivo?

Hey Dakota,

Yes it is the one off the accessories list part# PZQ19-12022 , There is a deffinate difference is the sound of the exhaust (ie. you can actually hear it over the engine now ;) ) Overall I am really happy with the note it gives out it doesnt sound tinny like 90% of the cannons ect. out there...

It actually is a pretty good unit, my car's twin in Glen Waverley has one fitted and I myself almost picked it over the Remus I've got. It's not loud but it does have a nice note.

I have a mate who works at toyota so i got it a bit cheaper $280 and we fitted it in his driveway in about 20 mins, just need to jack up the car remove the two bolts from the flange and remove the rubber mounts (WD40 or simillar makes it 1000 times easier) and put the new one in..... very easy.... I will try and find a few pics and post them up...

The size difference between the two barrels isnt that great but it is the fact that it is a free flowing unit that gives the difference in tone. The rubber grommets are a real pain in the @ss to get off the mounts but a bit of WD40 helps alot

100_0748sml.JPG

WD40

100_0745sml.JPG