200 SX limping home ...

What looked like a 200sx was hammering down my street and alas, with no ABS, I hear some nice tyre screeching action and ... bang !!

So I went out to inspect. Following the screech marks which led to the right side of the road and into the gutter ....

Car was already back moving and limping home when I got outside.

Tough way to start Christmas .. :clap:

Funny that. Don't buy the car if you can't handle it. That's my opinion.

RX7 Series 1 13b turbo came around the corner. Fishtailed FIVE times before oversteering into the gutter and screwing his rear axle and rim etc. Gave my old man enough time to throw one of his crummy gardening shoes at him before dredging off around the corner from whence he came lol.

What looked like a 200sx was hammering down my street and alas, with no ABS, I hear some nice tyre screeching action and ... bang !!

So I went out to inspect. Following the screech marks which led to the right side of the road and into the gutter ....

Car was already back moving and limping home when I got outside.

Tough way to start Christmas .. :clap:

Silly Silly Silly boy. Was it in a small street? If yes, suffer in ya jocks sx

Today, I saw one of those '84 nissan exa turbos come screaming down my street doing about roughly 80k's in a 50k zone. His bonnet some how unclips it self and lifts up and blocks his entire windscreen. He limped to the side of the road after that. He was lucky no one was coming in the opposite direction.

Today, I saw one of those '84 nissan exa turbos come screaming down my street doing about roughly 80k's in a 50k zone. His bonnet some how unclips it self and lifts up and blocks his entire windscreen. He limped to the side of the road after that. He was lucky no one was coming in the opposite direction.

Hahahahah nice work on that one dipsh!t! EXA's are possibly the biggest loser-car of all time.

Remember that rally incident when some guys hood flew open and he didn't want to waste time putting it back down and finished the rally by looking between the gap at the bottom...

Hahaha yeah that's gold. I've seen footage of a bloke finishing a stage with his co-driver literally perched underneath the bonnet holding two wires together or similar... That's dedication.