The "RAWR >:(" thread

Dead

Airport Security Staff !!!!!

From time to time I have to fly Melb - Syd and back for work, recently I flown 3 times in the last 3 months. On every occassion Both at the Melbourne side and Sydney side (So that's six times in total), I've been stopped and checked for a 'Random' Explosive substance check!!!!!!

Now once is ok but every freakin time!

Now I am of Italian background. Yes, I do have an olive/tanned complexion and dark hair. My work attire is a nicely pressed Suit and Tie. Do I really look like I want to bring a freakin plane down with a Guess Brief Case!!!!!

I'm seriously just being targeted because I look like I may be of Middle Eastern Background. So wrong!

Same! Greek appearance, wearing nice clothes, and they pull me out of a line of people who look like they just rolled out of bed?!? If I was becoming a martyr on the 8:30pm Qantas flight to Melbourne I don't think I'd go to the trouble of dressing up for the occasion. Actually I'd probably wear a stupid T shirt that says "Cheer up, emo kid" or something on it.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From time to time I have to fly Melb - Syd and back for work, recently I flown 3 times in the last 3 months. On every occassion Both at the Melbourne side and Sydney side (So that's six times in total), I've been stopped and checked for a 'Random' Explosive substance check!!!!!!

Now I am of Italian background. Yes, I do have an olive/tanned complexion and dark hair. My work attire is a nicely pressed Suit and Tie. Do I really look like I want to bring a freakin plane down with a Guess Brief Case!!!!!

I'm seriously just being targeted because I look like I may be of Middle Eastern Background. So wrong!

Same! Greek appearance, wearing nice clothes, and they pull me out of a line of people who look like they just rolled out of bed?!? If I was becoming a martyr on the 8:30pm Qantas flight to Melbourne I don't think I'd go to the trouble of dressing up for the occasion. Actually I'd probably wear a stupid T shirt that says "Cheer up, emo kid" or something on it.

Stop complaining guys what do u think its like when u actually are from the middle east :P :P :P :P

Stop complaining guys what do u think its like when u actually are from the middle east :P :P :P :P

Doesn't matter as long as you aren't playing bloody tennis!!!!

RRRAAAWWWRRRR

Doesn't matter as long as you aren't playing bloody tennis!!!!

RRRAAAWWWRRRR

LOL i concur

Also.. L platers who dont keep to the left :angry:

Edited by Daz

One to there own brudda..Thats just too Kinky & too nasty ..gaffa tape?? DAMMMMNNN :clap::clap::blink:

Yep gaffa tape. SO SHE SHUTS UP FFS! :lol:

Either that or just whack on Tool or Smashing Pumpkins and turn it up really really loud.

Either that or just whack on Tool or Smashing Pumpkins and turn it up really really loud.

:yahoo:

Just had a thought lol, Smashing Pumpkins you can make some real sweet sweet love to their music...

Tool? I think ol' Shagapova would end up on the ceiling and the entire bedroom would be in tatters :lol:

YA'LL NASTY :blink::blink:

(chewbacca syle RRRAAAAAAAAAWWWRR) lol

Now that's another thing. Nothing is funnier than Harrison Ford talking to a dude in a Wookie suit and making out he undestands everything he says:

"ARR! ROWWW ARRRR HARRO OWOW!"

"I know Chewie I know! I can see it!"

"ARRWAWWWWWWRRRR!"

"Yes yes! The forward stabilizers are up as high as they can go that's all we have!!!"

Wouldn't mind giving that ponytail a good yank actually.

People that drive Nissan 350Z roadsters, that jump in my car and tell me my Diamond Visions look blue-er than their Bi-Xenons, and my car comes stock with mp3 and their sleek BOSE system doesn't... Stop trying to make me feel better numskull!